Here’s what we’ll do together:
Is your passion for denim as high as ours? We are looking for an experienced and commercially minded Account manager with at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role, to help us identify opportunities and to act as G-Star brand ambassador.
Just imagine –
As our new account manager, based in Düsseldorf, you’ll be in charge of building long term collaboration with our wholesale customers. With the help of a powerful and young team you will develop a strong partnership with our customers and participate in the growth of the G-Star brand.
With your strong track record you identify and develop new accounts respecting G-Star distribution and segmentation strategy. You set the sales targets and objectives by leveraging the perfect product mix.
In this role you analyze KPI’s performances of the accounts versus planning, and act immediately on findings to reach max profitability. You’re in contact with the wholesale accounts daily and build sustainable relationships. With your expertise, you improve space management and train the staff at multibrand points of sales on the G-Star products, and brand identity. You report to the Key Account Manager Eastern Europe.
What you bring to the table:
• Excellent knowledge and experience with managing accounts P&L, working to profitability and managing stock levels.
• Sell through and performing reports? You spot all the opportunities.
• You’re all about the numbers, but you have our sales and consumers top of mind.
• With your strategic and analytical skills, you’re able to balance the interests of your customers and to develop successful strategic business plans.
• Account Management? Building strong partnerships on all levels comes naturally to you.
• Fashion & Apparel? You live and breathe it.
• Flexible in working hours and prepared to travel
• In possession of a driver’s license
• Add a Bachelor and 3 years relevant sales experience (showroom, account management) in fashion industry or a similar field and you’ve got our full attention.
• Are you also self-confident, energetic, and do you have strong business acumen? We’re heart eyed.
Finally, do you have a strong personality and excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, laptop and mobile phone, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; challenging work in an international cooperation with our Amsterdam HQ and a clothing budget.
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV.
• We have an international community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
• Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck.