G-Star strives to be the most hardcore denim brand in the world. To achieve this, we are looking for hardcore thinkers and do-ers, who dare to create the future of premium and purposeful denim with us.
We are looking for people with big dreams, while keeping their feet on the ground. Those who are not afraid to push the limits, because we believe there are no limits in what denim can do.
Are you up for the challenge?
Are you the perfect fit for our team?
Are you a bit of a rebellious spirit?
Then we would love to hear from you!
Would you like to combine your expertise of affiliate marketing with your passion for Denim? Then you might be our new Affiliate Specialist!
As G-Stars’ Affiliate Specialist you become part of Global Digital Marketing Team. This team consists of an enthusiastic and experienced group of digital specialists (for example: PPC, Paid Social, Display, SEO).
In the Digital Marketing Team we have big ambitions and lots of motivation to have maximum impact on the growth of G-Star Raw. And we have lots of fun as well! The Digital Marketing Team is responsible for creating the global digital marketing strategy for G-Star RAW and ensure a flawless execution. We do this in close collaboration with the different regional marketing teams, the Ecom team, our inhouse creative team and our data teams.
Tasks and Responsibilities
As Affiliate Specialist you develop and execute our global affiliate strategy, to ensure we get maximal results out of our affiliate channel. You use your platform data and customer insights to identify opportunities and scale collaborations with publishers both in the mid- and the lower part of the marketing funnel. You will use the latest technology that enables you to scale while keeping full control of the channel. By doing so, you have a significant impact on the growth of G-Star!
This role is a unique opportunity for someone who is looking for the next step in their career and who likes to take ownership while working in a fast-paced, international environment.
As our Affiliate Specialist, you:
• Have a strong vision on how to best leverage the affiliate channel to support the growth of G-Star
• Develop a best in class Affiliate program for G-Star Global including a solid commission structure, automation of processes and implementation of the right technologies.
• Work on the day to day execution of our affiliate channel, in close collaboration with our local marketing teams.
• Build strong relationships important with G-Star partners in our affiliate program
• Support local initiatives and tests, in collaboration with local marketing teams
• Manage and partner with internal and external stakeholders, like agencies, publishers, affiliate platforms and technology partners.
• Report into Head of Digital Marketing
What you bring to the table:
• A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in affiliate marketing, with a proven track record on elaborating a strong vision on affiliate marketing and successfully implementing of affiliate programs
• Deep understanding of Affiliate platforms
• Experience with data feed management tooling and working with scripts is a plus
• Experience in working with influencers is a plus
• You have experience in working in cross functional teams and multi-regional teams
• You have great written and verbal communication skills in English. An additional language (German, French) is a plus
• Relevant experience in Fashion and/or Retail industry
G-Star Skill Set:
• Strong analytical, planning and problem-solving skills
• You have a hands-on mentality
• You are a team player with excellent communication skills,
• You are organized, detailed-oriented and able to manage multiple projects at one time
• You are able to learn quickly and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. You know how to set priorities and turn challenges into a solution.
• You have an intrinsic curiosity to stay up to date on the latest digital marketing and Affiliate developments
• You obviously are a denim lover
What does G-Star bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget; a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch and even discounts in various fitness clubs and last but not least, a discount on a new bicycle.
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV (English is our corporate language, so please apply in English)
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview
• Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview
• Having an agile mindset is very important at G-Star, therefore we ask you to participate in an (online) Learning Agility Assessment.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck!