G-Star strives to be the most hardcore denim brand in the world.
To achieve this, we are looking for hardcore thinkers and do-ers, who dare to create the future of premium and purposeful denim with us.
We are looking for people with big dreams, while keeping their feet on the ground. Those who are not afraid to push the limits, because we believe there are no limits in what denim can do.
Are you up for the challenge?
Are you the perfect fit for our team?
Are you a bit of a rebellious spirit?
Then we would love to hear from you!
Here’s what we’ll do together:
As our App Manager, you will lead the strategy and trading of our App channel. Working with G Star & third party stakeholders you will develop & deliver strategies to drive app downloads, engagement and ultimately profitable increased sales penetration for this critical sales channel. You will build out and deliver a dedicated trade & content plan for this channel as well overseeing the day to day management and maintenance of our G-Star App proposition across all markets. Taking a customer first approach you will develop tactics to encourage better customer behaviours leading to increased loyalty & CLTV.
Growth initiatives will span across (but will not be limited to) digital marketing tactics, CRM & loyalty drivers, trade mechanics as well as digital platform development. In order to achieve our App goals you will work closely with Digital Marketing teams & agencies, CRM, Digital Product & Development teams and HighStreet to build out the plan.
Duties & Responsiblities:
• Develop and execute strategies to drive App performance in line with business growth target
• Build out, manage and execute to dedicated App trade & content plan
• Identify & deliver new functionality improving the experience of our consumers. Working with our in house and 3rd party development teams to make it happen.
• Work alongside Digital Marketing, CRM & agency to drive app downloads and deliver profitable sales growth
• Line management of App & Outlet Coordinator. Oversee App content management day-to-day ensuring site hygiene factors are maintained
• Report back on App performance metrics. Suggest mechanisms to improve performance
• Feed into Loyalty & CLTV projects as needed, recognizing the App as the go to channel for our most loyal customers
What you bring to the table:
• 2-3 years of relevant E-commerce experience in Apparel, Fashion and/or Retail Industry
• Solid experience in managing content of an e-commerce platform on a daily basis
• A demonstrated affinity with Apparel and Fashion
• Ability to generate E-commerce trends and performance reports with Google Analytics (or similar analytics tools)
• Ability to work independently as well as in an (international) team structure
• Bachelor or Master degree in marketing, information technology or fashion
What does G-Star bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget; a healthy, and last but not least, a discount on a new bicycle.
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV.
• We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
• Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview.
• Having an agile mindset is very important at G-Star, therefore we ask you to participate in an (online) Learning Agility Assessment.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck.