Here’s what we’ll do together:
Is your passion for denim as high as ours? As our Assistant Store Manager, your mission will be to create a passionate and proactive environment at our stores in Stockholm.
Just imagine –
As our new Assistant Store Manager you will support the Store Manager with implementing programs and processes to drive business results and take the stores to their ambitious next level. With your familiar and proven management experience you will direct, motivate and develop in-store talent/brand ambassadors to deliver memorable customer experiences.
Your ability to deal with varied store situations makes you a resilient character who understands how to support a successful team and thrive. You will support and guidance the team to connect, understand and inspire clients resulting in brand loyalty and ensure growth.
What you bring to the table:
• supporting the Store Manager on a daily basis;
• substitute the manager in his or her absence;
• supervision of daily operations and progress in store;
• financial supervision of cash registers;
• employee training and development;
• stock control;
• lead by example when delivering customer service;
• opening and closing of the store.
Finally, do you have perfect sales skills? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings so many perks and exciting opportunities, we don’t know where to begin… how about the chance to be part of a global, sustainable fashion brand; an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game… and a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation.
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV, so be specific in describing your experience
• We love to hear why you feel this is your dream job, so please tell us in your cover letter
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
• We will invite you to our store where we sit down and try to get to know each other
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll happily welcome you to the team!