Denim. It’s our passion. It’s in our blood.
But we are not just another denim brand.
At G-Star, we are obsessed with denim. Together we push to invent, explore and take craftsmanship to another level. Down to the smallest detail and with a strong belief that there is no limit to what denim can do. To achieve this, we are always looking for hardcore thinkers and do-ers, who want to join us in creating the future of premium and purposeful denim.
Are you up for the challenge?
Are you the perfect fit for our team?
Are you a bit of a rebellious spirit?
Then we would love to hear from you!
Here's what we'll do together:
Is your passion for denim, assortment planning and analytics as high as ours? As Assortment Planner/Controller within G-Star we will expect you to have all the answers when it comes to the numbers!
Just imagine: As our new Assortment Planner/Controller, you’ll be in charge of the creation of budgets, proposals and the order creation for our Key Account Consignment partners. You will be the analytical counterpart of the commercial team, providing them with assortment information, shop performance updates, and in-season management tools. You will also work in close co-operation with business control and provide our management with reports on business performance.
Your tasks & responsibilities:
- Prepare buying budgets, buying plans and assist KAM in the assortment selection
- Assist in local demand planning for our NOOS business
- In season allocation and replenishment of goods. Monitor closely stock levels and KPIs and take needed actions.
- Provide qualitative and quantitative reporting to Key Account Manager
- Maintain Inventory data records
- Provide input for building merchandising strategies that balance customers’ expectations and company’s objectives
What you bring to the table:
- You’re all about the numbers, but you have our sales and consumers top of mind
- With your amazing reporting skills and strong personality, you know how to sell and how to be persuasive
- Microsoft Excel has no secrets left for you
- Fashion? You live and breathe it.
- Add a Bachelor/Master in Business or Economics and/or two years of relevant Merchandise Planner experience and you’ve got our full attention.
- Are you also self-confident, organized, proactive with strong analytical and presentation skills? We’re heart-eyed.
Finally, do you have a strong personality and excellent verbal and written communication skills in English? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings so many perks and exciting opportunities, we don’t know where to begin… how about an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation.
- Permanent employment
- Home office/remote opportunity
- Clothing budget
- Employee discount
- Corporate benefits
- Vacation and Christmas bonus
- 25 days vacation
What will happen next:
- We will thoroughly review your CV.
- We have a large expat community at G Star, so please apply in English.
- When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will get in touch with you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
- Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real life business case in a follow up interview.
- Having an agile mindset is very important at G Star, therefore we ask you to participate in an (online) Learning Agility Assessment.
- When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G Star employee store. Good luck.