Here’s what we’ll do together:
Is your passion for denim and HR as high as ours? In this role you will be the go-to person for all Benefits issues, such as insurance and pension matters. Next to this you are the expert when it comes to Global Mobility issues.
Just imagine –
As our Benefits Specialist, you’re responsible for the internal processes and you will provide global administrative support when it comes to all issues regarding Benefits and global assignments, for all regions of G-Star RAW.
• Assist in Benefits activities in alignment with corporate standards, local regulations and global company Strategy.
• Administering the organization’s benefits programs regarding pension, insurances (in close cooperation with payroll), and assignments for G-Star regions ensuring accuracy and timeliness of the information provided.
• Handling the administrative side of G-Star Raw job grading framework, serving as a basis for maintaining internal equity and external competitiveness.
• Supporting the processing of Compensation & Benefits programs such as annual salary review and variable compensation for the different regions.
• Provide administrative support for international Mobility activities, requesting visas, 30% ruling, international assignments including setting up assignment packages etc.
• Liaise with external field-related service providers.
• Participate in various Compensation & Benefits projects.
What you bring to the table:
• You have a relevant Bachelor/Master in HR, Economics, Business Administration or other job-related areas and at least 2 years of experience in in the HR field, preferably in Payroll or Compensation & Benefits matters
• You’ve worked in an international environment before and are used to working on a global scale
• Confidential data is handled by you with great care, you’re a trustworthy person
• You excel at working with Excel
• You have strong numeracy and analytical skills, and handle information with great accuracy
• Are you also open-minded, eager to learn and service-oriented? We’re heart-eyed.
Finally, do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget; a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch and even discounts in various fitness clubs and last but not least, a discount on a new bicycle.
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV.
• We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
• Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck.