G-Star strives to be the most hardcore denim brand in the world.
To achieve this, we are looking for hardcore thinkers and do-ers, who dare to create the future of premium and purposeful denim with us.
We are looking for people with big dreams, while keeping their feet on the ground. Those who are not afraid to push the limits, because we believe there are no limits in what denim can do.
Are you up for the challenge?
Are you the perfect fit for our team?
Are you a bit of a rebellious spirit?
Then we would love to hear from you!
Here’s what we’ll do together:
As part of the IT department, with 20+ experienced professionals, you will provide global SAP Support together with 5 senior functional SAP consultants. Each has her/his own primary expertise & areas of interest, but all with a broad understanding of other modules, systems and applications as well. Based on our joint knowledge and experience we deliver IT Support and Business Consultancy for B2B/B2C, digital/e-commerce, retail/wholesale, purchasing, sales, finance and logistics. This includes managing incidents, RFI, RFC and projects within our brand & organization.
As our lead/senior Business Application Consultant SAP SD/O2C, you will participate in planned projects to help grow and accelerate various lines of business. You will play a major part in process (re)design(s) and be responsible for the proper setup and implementation in SAP AFS including crossovers to SAP S/4 HANA for Retail and integrations with many other applications within our system landscape, such as: CRM (SalesForce), OMS (Sterling), POS (GK) and EAI (WebMethods). You (will learn to) know the possibilities of these applications and advise on how to apply those in an efficient and effective manner.
You are responsible for gathering requirements and translate those into solid functional designs & specifications. As senior functional consultant you own & operate the customizing/configuration in SAP relevant to your processes, and you guide the business and ABAP developer(s) to help design, build, test and deploy custom developments if needed. To enable this you exhibit a high degree of understanding of OTC business processes and the configuration and dependencies in SD as well as other modules and applications.
Duties & responsibilities:
• Participate in software development and implementation projects in (or related to) SAP AFS and SAP S/4 HANA.
• Gather customer requirements and judge/advise feasibility and impact on (other) processes in system landscape.
• Design and develop new solutions, implement changes and monitor overall system performance and compliance.
• Monitor and optimize Order to Cash solutions/processes and advice on bottlenecks, risk/impact & improvements.
• Identify, analyze and solve structural problems and process improvement. Manage the incidents and escalations.
• Answer (key-) user questions, provide handover & training to stakeholders and help them with problem resolution.
What you bring to the table:
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to translate business requirements into clear process designs.
• You are independent, pro-active and have managed interesting SAP changes, projects & implementations.
• Minimum of 7 years SAP customization experience for Sales, Distribution and Retail processes.
• Highly skilled in sales order entry, delivery processing and invoicing/billing in a global environment.
• Experienced with material requirement planning and stock allocation-runs across multiple sales channels.
• In-depth knowledge of pricing procedures & -conditions impacting multiple systems and applications.
• A good understanding of business processes and solutions relevant for the Apparel, Fashion and Retail industry.
• Proven leadership in your area of expertise and ability + an eagerness to share your knowledge & experience.
• Strong communicative skills. Excellent command of the English language. Advanced Dutch is considered an advantage.
What does G-Star bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget; a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch and even discounts in various fitness clubs and last but not least, a discount on a new bicycle.
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV.
• We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
• Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview.
• Having an agile mindset is very important at G-Star, therefore we ask you to participate in an (online) Learning Agility Assessment.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck.