Denim. It’s our passion. It’s in our blood.
But we are not just another denim brand.
At G-Star, we are obsessed with denim. Together we push to invent, explore and take craftsmanship to another level. Down to the smallest detail and with a strong belief that there is no limit to what denim can do.
To achieve this, we are always looking for hardcore thinkers and do-ers , who want to join us in creating the future of premium and purposeful denim.
Are you up for the challenge?
Are you the perfect fit for our team?
Are you a bit of a rebellious spirit?
Then we would love to hear from you!
Here’s what we’ll do together:
G-Star has an extensive ICT landscape in which you will work with toolsets like: Citrix, various Microsoft products, like Azure, Active directory, Exchange, MS365 and a comprehensive set of user applications. This runs and thrives by continuous dedication, innovation and collaboration between technical and functional teams.
A major transition towards the Cloud is currently taking place spread among several projects, all with accessibility, usability, sustainability and security at the core. This is a cross functional team effort, driven by business needs and supported by technology.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Support with Cloud architecture
- Configuration and infrastructure management with tools like Terraform
- Migrate applications from on-prem to Azure Cloud and SaaS
- Spearhead Azure automation incl. development of and continuous improvement of automation and procedures
- Stay up to date with the latest Cloud technologies
- Solving and monitoring 2nd & 3rd line support incidents
- Performing daily management on the various systems components
- Delivering support to projects
- Documenting current environment & system changes
- Collaborate with product owners, developers, and support staff to ensure continuous and reliable delivery of service
Here's what you bring to the table:
We are looking for an independent, pleasant colleague with excellent communication skills. You have experience in, and enjoy, helping others supporting our user community. You are known for your problem solving attitude. Important characteristics: accurate, communicative, eager to learn, entrepreneurial, go-getter, stress resistant.
Furthermore you have:
- Bachelors in computer engineering, computer sciences, or similar
- Microsoft Azure certified
- ITIL foundations certified
- Basic knowledge of network infrastructures (DHCP, DNS & Firewall)
- Knowledge of Qualys, Powershell & SAML
- Knowledge of security in Cloud environments (OWASP)
- Containerization technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes
- Linux and Linux Administration
- Excellent knowledge of English. Dutch is a plus.
Here’s what we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget; a healthy lunch, and last but not least, a discount on a new bicycle.
What will happen next:
- Use the apply button below to submit your application.
- We will thoroughly review your
- We have an international community at G Star, so please apply in English.
- When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
- When we’re ready to commit to each other, we will congratulate you on your brand new internship and discuss the next steps. We look forward to see you on the onboarding day!