Here’s what we’ll do together:
Is your passion for denim as high as ours? G-Star’s HR team is looking for a Compensation & Benefits Specialist to cover a wide range of responsibilities from job management to managing our global employment conditions.
Just imagine –
As our new Compensation & Benefits Manager, you will help ensure that G-Star’s total package of remuneration is competitive, in line with our HR vision and in accordance with international law and legislation.
You’re already a market expert when it comes to creating, managing and benchmarking international employment conditions. You’re going to manage insurances and pensions while making sure everything is compliant with international legislation. Next to this, you will benchmark our international employment conditions to be sure we are competitive and you will be able to maintain our attractive benefits.
In addition, you monitor compliant collective labor agreements, manage the yearly salary and bonus reviews and make sure that our work council is informed about our rewards structure. To make sure all knowledge is documented accordingly, you’ll monitor that our job structure/grid is completely up to date based on global benchmarks and the job evaluation system, which you will manage completely.
What you bring to the table:
• Excellent understanding of Dutch and preferably international labor law in practice
• Proven ability to work in a standalone role
• Microsoft Excel has no secrets left for you
• Strong analytical and presentation skills
• Building strong relationships comes naturally to you
• Fashion? You live and breathe it.
• Add a Bachelor/Master in (Labor) Law or HR and 5-7 years of relevant experience in a C&B position and you’ve got our full attention.
• Are you also self-confident, organized, proactive with strong presentation skills? We’re heart-eyed.
Finally, do you have a strong personality and excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a generous clothing budget; a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch and even discounts in various fitness clubs and last but not least, a discount on a new bicycle.
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV.
• We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
• Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck.