G-Star strives to be the most hardcore denim brand in the world.
To achieve this, we are looking for hardcore thinkers and do-ers, who dare to create the future of premium and purposeful denim with us.
We are looking for people with big dreams, while keeping their feet on the ground. Those who are not afraid to push the limits, because we believe there are no limits in what denim can do.
Are you up for the challenge?
Are you the perfect fit for our team?
Are you a bit of a rebellious spirit?
Then we would love to hear from you!
In this global role as Content Marketing Manager, you are responsible for a continuous stream of on brand content that touches consumers across all G-Star Raw’s channels worldwide. From e-com to social media to retail. Building a recognizable and strong brand requires the right content, at the right time, on the right channel.
Duties & responsibilities:
• Setting up the visual content strategy for G-Star Raw; closely working together with internal stakeholders to gather input and data to define which visual content is needed when and where (focus on photography and video).
• Building a cross-functional Content Hub that helps us to distribute all visual content across our global channels and regional markets.
• Creating and distributing clear content schedules / calendars to assure a continuous steam of content
• Lead content requests into large- or small-scale productions
• Set clear content guidelines and usage rights
• Be a driving force for innovation in the content space in order to make sure G-Star is constantly relevant to our consumers and target audience.
• Leverage a smart, data driven approach to content by defining clear KPIs that ensure we drive results with a measurable impact.
What you bring to the table:
• 5 years experience in similar (content) marketing role
• Sufficient knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
• Proficiency with popular content management systems; able to set it up from scratch
• You have a hands-on mindset and are always looking to work more efficiently
• You motivate and drive collaboration through excellent communication
• A Bachelor/Master in Marketing Communication or Business Administration
Finally, do you have a commercial mindset, strong personality and excellent verbal and written communication skills in English? We’d love to meet you!
What does G-Star bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget; a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch and even discounts in various fitness clubs and last but not least, a discount on a new bicycle.
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV.
• We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
• Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview.
• Having an agile mindset is very important at G-Star, therefore we ask you to participate in an (online) Learning Agility Assessment.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck.