Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Initiate collection process; ensure that the regional DSO is as low as possible against set targets.
• Discuss and agree payment plans with customers and monitor the follow up
• Agree on implementing corrective measures with Credit manager
• Provide explanation for variances, discrepancies and other exceptional data
• Liaise with accounts receivables department for timely and accurate cash application
• Liaise with Customer Support (SBO) to solve queries and disputed invoices
• General support of the Financial Director in operational risk management.
• Production of analyses and overviews.
• Release of orders.
• Calling/Dunning activities for customers with overdue balances for selected customers (Key Accounts – High volume customers)
• On a daily basis communicating with the sales organization and customers.
• Communicate pro-actively and clearly with internal and external customer on significant issues.
• Assist Financial in identifying trends and managing projects to minimize risk exposure and streamline procedures.
• Bachelor’s Degree / HBO-level or equivalent, preferable with 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position.
• Open minded and willing to learn.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
• Experience working in a global environment.
• Experience in SAP from a credit control perspective.
• Experience in handling wholesale customers.
• Strong communication skills; Service oriented, flexible and creative.
• Accuracy, attention to detail with strong negotiating skills, analytical skills and problem solving.
• Able to deliver under pressure – results and quality driven.
• Able to create and maintain engagement on the job for self and the team.
• Flexibility to work independently and with the team.
• Proven record of accomplishment in growing with a business/company and experience taking on additional responsibilities.