G-Star strives to be the most hardcore denim brand in the world.
To achieve this, we are looking for hardcore thinkers and do-ers, who dare to create the future of premium and purposeful denim with us.
We are looking for people with big dreams, while keeping their feet on the ground. Those who are not afraid to push the limits, because we believe there are no limits in what denim can do.
Are you up for the challenge?
Are you the perfect fit for our team?
Are you a bit of a rebellious spirit?
Then we would love to hear from you!
Here’s what we’ll do together:
• Within the CRM team of G-Star we are looking for an intern for email marketing.
• This Internship is for 40 hours per week.
• For email marketing we are looking for an intern with an Affinity for Marketing, E-commerce and a passion for data.
• You study at a relevant HBO or WO degree, have a digital mindset and master the English language.
• During your internship period at G-Star you will learn to work with different regions and disciplines.
• Together with your colleagues you develop your knowledge of the trade, product, and system.
• Learn to work with programs such as Salesforce and Exponea.
Duties & Responsibilities:
As an intern you have the following competences:
• You are eager to learn, result-oriented, Digital minded, communicative and you are customer-oriented.
• You take on projects Independently, but you are also not afraid to ask for help.
What you bring to the table:
• If you are a non-EU student you are in possession of a mandatory internship assignment from your university or college and you are enrolled at a Dutch university or college
• You are already living in the Netherlands and (you are prepared to) have a Dutch health insurance
• You are able and willing to sponsor your own daily travel costs
• You are responsible for finding your own housing
• You are available for a period of 6 months around January/February 2022
What does G-Star bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive compensation for your internship, working at G-Star brings a lot of
perks and exciting opportunities… how about an awesome and diverse team that
collaborates to inspire; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and
innovation … and a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch so you can keep up the greatness
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your application.
• We have an international community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we will congratulate you on your brand new Internship and discuss the next steps. We look forward to see you on the onboarding day!