Denim. It’s our passion. It’s in our blood.
But we are not just another denim brand.
At G-Star, we are obsessed with denim. Together we push to invent, explore and take craftsmanship to another level. Down to the smallest detail and with a strong belief that there is no limit to what denim can do. To achieve this, we are always looking for hardcore thinkers and do-ers, who want to join us in creating the future of premium and purposeful denim.
Are you up for the challenge?
Are you the perfect fit for our team?
Are you a bit of a rebellious spirit?
Then we would love to hear from you!
Here's what we'll do together:
Digital is a key strategic priority for G-Star, accounting for a large part of our Direct-To-Consumer revenue. In the last years we have invested heavily in systems as well as becoming data and customer driven. This is enabling us to scale our CRO team, which is seen as a vital part in achieving our digital strategy.
As CRO researcher & analyst at G-Star you will have two main responsibilities: User and Behavioral Research and A/B Test Reporting. Using our analytical tools you will conduct deep-dives investigating user behavior patterns in order to optimize conversions. You come up with impactful and creative ways to answer business questions through your detailed data analysis. You will also use your experience and curiosity to come up with innovative propositions that you expect contribute to conversions.
You will report on your findings and come up with hypotheses and opportunities to test. You will work closely together with the CRO specialist in conducting the A/B tests, while constantly liaising and sparring with the wider team, including our UX experts and data analysts. Although your primary focus is analyzing quantitative data, you are also involved in user testing and user research.
In this role you will be analyzing our A/B tests and personalization experiences. You determine the winning variant, its business impact and provide recommendations for further research and tests. If you have a thirst for data, impeccable attention to detail, are curious by nature and have solid experience in this field then we are looking for you!
You will be reporting and presenting your findings to the CRO lead and key business stakeholders. You will be part of the CRO team, which discusses and determines opportunities and priorities as a team. Together we work on gaining the highest profit from our platforms (web + APP) in a global landscape.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Perform deep dive CRO research into defined problem and opportunity areas (why and how)
- Web analytics research
- Struggle Analysis
- Behavioral research
- Alignment UX research
- Based on data identify opportunities for improvement and report clear hypotheses and optimizations. Responsible for the quality and input of ideas for optimization
- Analyze A/B tests and create test reports
Here's what you bring to the table:
- You have an analytical mindset, are precise and result driven
- Can translate complex data into actionable insights
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in E-commerce
- 2+ years’ experience with A/B test analysis and reporting
- Bachelor or Master degree in a technical, social science or business economics discipline
- Solid experience with tools like Google Analytics 360, ContentSquare, Qubit, Usabilla, Tableau, BazaarVoice and Exponea
- Ability to work independently as well as in an (international) team structure
What does G-Star bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget; a healthy lunch, and last but not least, a discount on a new bicycle.
What will happen next:
- We will thoroughly review your CV.
- We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
- When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will get in touch and see if it’s a good fit, then we’ll plan our first interview.
- Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview.
- Having an agile mindset is very important at G-Star, therefore we ask you to participate in an (online) Learning Agility Assessment.
- When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck!