Denim. It’s our passion. It’s in our blood.
But we are not just another denim brand.
At G-Star, we are obsessed with denim. Together we push to invent, explore and take craftsmanship to another level. Down to the smallest detail and with a strong belief that there is no limit to what denim can do. To achieve this, we are always looking for hardcore thinkers and do-ers, who want to join us in creating the future of premium and purposeful denim.
Are you up for the challenge?
Are you the perfect fit for our team?
Are you a bit of a rebellious spirit?
Then we would love to hear from you!
Here’s what we’ll do together:
Digital is a key strategic priority for G-Star, accounting for a large part of our Direct-To-Consumer revenue. In the last years we have invested heavily in systems as well as people becoming data and customer driven. This is also enabling us to scale our CRO team, which is seen as a vital part in achieving our digital strategy.
As CRO Specialist at G-Star you are the go to person for A/B testing. You will work closely with the CRO Researcher who conducts deep dive research into tangible suggestions for optimization. As a team, we discuss and prioritize opportunities to test. From there on, you translate the opportunities to proper test cards and manage the test planning. You make sure that the process runs smoothly from opportunity, to developing the test and finally launching it. Once the test is live, you’ll monitor performance and interaction. You will work with our external CRO partner who supports this process.
You will be involved in the entire CRO process and support in answering bigger business questions. Therefore, you have regular contact with stakeholders throughout the business. You are also the contact for the third parties we work with. Affinity with (data) research is key, as we work data driven. Together we work on gaining the highest profit from our platforms (web + APP) in a global landscape.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for execution of the test planning and communication around it
• Translate opportunities to detailed test cards
• Briefing of the tests to our external CRO partner
• Managing the CRO program pipeline from opportunity and development of thetest to launching and monitoring performance
• You guarantee the quality of the experiments
What you bring to the table:
• You have a hands-on mentality, good planning and organization skills and are analytically inclined
• 1+ years’ experience and affinity with A/B testing
• Bachelor or Master degree in a technical, social science or business economics discipline
• Preferably experience with tools like Google Analytics 360, ContentSquare, Qubit, Usabilla, Tableau, BazaarVoice and Exponea
• Ability to work independently as well as in an (international) team structure
What does G-Star bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget; a healthy lunch, and last but not least, a discount on a new bicycle.
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV.
• We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
• Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview.
• Having an agile mindset is very important at G-Star, therefore we ask you to participate in an (online) Learning Agility Assessment.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck.