G-Star is a place where your passion for all things jeans becomes a career. It’s a place of collaboration, inspiration, and innovation. Working alongside like-minded people, feeding off one another’s energy and drive.
It’s a place to express and grow your specialization, in a dynamic environment that values proactivity and innovation. A ‘Dutch’ approach to communication encourages openness and clarity within our relatively flat organization.
It’s a place where the level of responsibility is equal to the level of fun. Hands on to get things done, we strive to make the impossible possible.
At G-Star, every day is another opportunity to push the boundaries of denim.
As the CRO specialist the main goal is to plan and execute data driven optimizations on all digital channels (web, app, instore). You initiate hypothesis-driven A/B tests with the aim of improving visitor to buyer conversion and you know how to translate data into comprehensible visualizations using Google Analytics, Tableau or a similar program.
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Responsible for the CRO roadmap and execution of all G-Star RAW Digital channels
• Optimize the digital customer journey for millions of users across the globe
• Find data-driven opportunities to increase conversion for web, app and instore digital touchpoints
• Report and present data into comprehensible visualizations with clear business cases
• Challenge Digital roadmap initiatives with data-driven insights
• Strategical internal partner for quantitative and qualitative customer behavior/feedback
What you bring to the table:
• Bachelor or Master’s degree
• At least three years of experience in web analytics and/or website optimization
• Extensive experience in Google Marketing Platform (Google Analytics 360, Google Tag Manager 360, Data Studio)
• Experience with A/B testing tools like Qubit, Sitespect, VWO, Optimizely, Google Optimize
• Experience with optimization tools like Hotjar, Usabilla, Mopinion
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, rapid changing environment
• Ability to work independently with little supervision
G-Star Skill Set:
• Analytical skills
• Customer and solution oriented
• Strong communication and reporting skills
• Willingness and ability to learn new processes and systems
• Part of a multidisciplinary Digital Business Development team and reporting directly to the Business Development & Operations Manager E-commerce
• Works closely with 2 Product Owners, UX designer and Frontend developer
• Contact person for internal E-commerce and Business analysts
• Contact person for our CRO partner and A/B testing software supplier
What does G-Star bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget; a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch and even discounts in various fitness clubs and last but not least, a discount on a new bicycle.
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV (English is our corporate language, so please apply in English)
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview
• Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck!