Denim. It’s our passion. It’s in our blood.
But we are not just another denim brand.
At G-Star, we are obsessed with denim. Together we push to invent, explore and take craftsmanship to another level. Down to the smallest detail and with a strong belief that there is no limit to what denim can do. To achieve this, we are always looking for hardcore thinkers and do-ers, who want to join us in creating the future of premium and purposeful denim.
Are you up for the challenge?
Are you the perfect fit for our team?
Are you a bit of a rebellious spirit?
Then we would love to hear from you!
Here is what we do together:
As Customer Service Operations Manager you are responsible for developing and achieving performance goals and objectives in order to achieve customer promise expectations. In your role you will oversee order processing and services fulfilment while monitoring performance throughout G-Star digital business.If you are eager to learn, a team-player and up for the next step in your career, this will be an interesting role where you can further develop yourself.
Here is what we'll do together:
As Customer Service Operations Manager you are responsible for developing and achieving performance goals and objectives in order to achieve customer promise expectations. In your role you will oversee order processing and services fulfillment while monitoring performance throughout G-Star digital business. If you are eager to learn, a team-player and up for the next step in your career, this will be an interesting role where you can further develop yourself.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Monitor post purchase operations to ensure services are available and orders are being fulfilled in a timely manner, consistent with communicated customer timelines and requirements
- Producing and distributing frequent reports, including trouble shooting and resolving issues, customer performance metrics, overall order fulfillment and CS KPIs
- Track, manage and report the E2E carrier and logistics process for the E-com orders in all regions, to create full transparency on the customer experience
- Proactively identifying negative service trends and taking preventive action
- Identifying and eliminating root cause barriers to accuracy, productivity and quality
- Assisting in ideating and implementing new processes to prevent issues and improve operations
- Forecasting and projecting services inventory levels, submitting recommendations to minimize impact and assisting in CS Forecast planning (outsourced contact center)
- Support CS Manager and CS Sales team in forecasting, improving and generating revenue through 1:1 digital sales, including post purchase sales opportunities
- Liaising with other teams to proactively approach projects pre and post fulfillment, insuring they have the latest details to provide exemplary customer experience
- Working with internal fulfillment team to track and problem-solve issues
- Effectively building productive working relationships with direct reports, peers, leadership, and other departments
- Performing other duties as requested by the business
- Lead and manage teams of Customer Service associates
- Lead and manage CS projects
- Manage the career growth and development of the CS team by driving focus on company core values, and by providing guidance and mentorship to all levels of team members, while serving as a role model
Here is what you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years’ experience in customer services operation management
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, ERP and OMS
- Project Management experience. Knowledge of Six Sigma/Lean Processes, highly preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Direct experience in Contact Center Operations (Customer Service, Sales and/or logistics), preferred
- Excellent knowledge of statistical concepts and their application to operations along with expertise in the use of technical/statistical tools to drive quality and process improvement
- Strategic thinker with the ability to understand the wider impact of good customer service on the rest of the business
- An excellent team player, accountable, empathetic and proactive
Here’s what we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget; a healthy lunch, and last but not least, a discount on a new bicycle.
What will happen next:
- We will thoroughly review your CV.
- We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
- When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
- Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview.
- Having an agile mindset is very important at G-Star, therefore we ask you to participate in an (online) Learning Agility Assessment.
- When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck!