Here’s what we’ll do together:
G-Star strives to be the most hardcore denim brand in the world. To achieve this, we are looking for hardcore thinkers and do-ers, who dare to create the future of premium and purposeful denim with us. We are looking for people with big dreams, while keeping their feet on the ground. Those who are not afraid to push the limits. Because we believe there are no limits in what denim can do. Are you up for the challenge and the perfect fit for our team?
Just imagine –
As our new Custermer Service & Sales Back Office Employee, based in our headquarters in Amsterdam, you are one of the main contacts for our regular wholesale – , consignment -, franchise – and B2B customers. You are responsible for providing an outstanding level of service in order to strengthen the relationship between G-Star and its B2B customers. You treat customers with a friendly attitude and try to resolve their problem or question as efficiently as possible. You’ll also be responsible for monitoring each transaction within the consignment business model and maintain current inventory levels, ensuring quantities that appear in the system are accurate for planning of purchase, finance, promotions and marketing activities. Moreover, you support the sales team and advise them on various SBO topics in order to maximize business opportunities.
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Work cross functionally with Sales, IT, BICC, EDI team, merchandise planner and allocation teams
• Monitor and control item availability, changed lead times, deliveries, packing slips and invoices and inform all stakeholders accordingly in case of discrepancies
• Act as the key stakeholder for set up of new customers, customers on B2B and in onboarding customers to the consignment process
• Support and monitoring accuracy of the order entry at account level
• Monitor & control inventory and sales movements and undertaking the necessary corrective measures in case of discrepancies
• Monitor inventory statement is sent periodically to the consignee from finance department
• Control of proper EDI data exchange, first point of contact for EDI issues and owner of Master Data for customers in SAP
• Organize and perform together with sales physical stock investigations at consignment locations and address any problematic areas, highlighting discrepancies on stock level, merchandise damages and any other critical issues
• Monitor invoicing or Self-Billing and mark down activities in SAP
• Monitor and support occasional audit on reported inventory by the consignee
• Central role in yearly settlements and leakage numbers
• B2B customer service and support on order intake
• Order book management
• Support and follow up on sales appointments
What you bring to the table:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in NL/ ENG/ GER/ FRA
• Bachelor’s degree/Master degree and 3 years’ experience in similar customer service/sales support role
• Customer and solution oriented
• Interest and enjoyment in working with people
• Polite and tactful personality
• Numerical & IT skills
• Patient, ability to plan & ability to work calmly under pressure
• Efficiency, organizational, administrative and communicational skills
• Apparel (denim)/fashion product knowledge is an advantage
• Industry: preferably Denim/Fashion or Luxury Goods; Beauty & Cosmetics
• Computer literate and comfortable using MS Word, Excel and Outlook
In this challenging position you will:
• Report to the SBO & Customer Service Director
What does G-Star bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget; a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch and even discounts in various fitness clubs and last but not least, a discount on a new bicycle.
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your application.
• We have an international community at G-Star, so please apply in English.