Here’s what we’ll do together:
G-Star is a place where your passion for all things jeans becomes a career. It’s a place of collaboration, inspiration, and innovation. Working alongside like-minded people, feeding off one another’s energy and drive.
It’s a place to express and grow your specialization, in a dynamic environment that values proactivity and innovation. A ‘Dutch’ approach to communication encourages openness and clarity within our relatively flat organization.
It’s a place where the level of responsibility is equal to the level of fun. Hands on to get things done, we strive to make the impossible possible.
At G-Star, every day is another opportunity to push the boundaries of denim.
Just imagine –
As Data analyst, you will perform analyses and provide insights to the business, contributing to the improvement of G-Star’s global performance. The core focus areas will be ecommerce and consumer insights. You will contribute to the decision making process by creating dashboards, performing analyses and translating them into actionable outcomes. In this role, you will be in direct contact with multiple departments in G-Star and you will build a close relationship with the business and understand its processes. You will be part of the Data and Analytics team, which is composed of data warehouse specialists and data scientists, while you will continuously team-up with the business, like the ecommerce and digital marketing departments.
To excel in this role, you need to be able to quickly understand topics that are being discussed with the business and oversee the related data implications. Next to being analytical, we are looking for someone who is able to pro-actively put insights into action and brings structure to our reporting environment. You have a positive attitude and are able to discuss complex data matters in an understandable way.
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Provide consumer and global ecommerce insights by creating dashboards and ad-hoc analyses
• Transform data into meaningful insights and ability to clearly visualize outcomes
• Support in digital marketing analytics (ROAS, CAC)
• Be responsible for the G-Star Google Analytics environment and be one of the key users
• Develop and maintain global corporate reports/dashboards, in close cooperation with the business
• Train key users throughout the organization on the usages of analytic tools such as Tableau and GA
• You are flexible and adapt your work schedule by prioritizing in order to best serve the business needs, in close cooperation with Manager Data & Analytics
What you bring to the table:
• Master degree in business, finance, economics, econometrics, computer science
• Experience with dashboarding tools, such as Tableau, Data studio
• Excellent knowledge of Excel
• Preferably to have knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Big Query/SQL
• Relevant experience in online retail industry is a plus
• Strong analytical skills
• You are solution-oriented and a proactive team player who is always willing to learn new skills
• You are excellent in verbal and written communication in English
• 1-4 years working experience
• Direct team members of the Data & Analytics teams; Data scientists and Datawarehouse Specialists
• Ecommerce department
• Business Strategy department
• Digital Marketing team
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings so many perks and exciting opportunities, we don’t know where to begin… how about an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing; a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch so you can keep up the greatness… and to exercise what you eat, we even offer you a discount on a new bicycle.
Ready to apply?
• We will thoroughly review your application.
• We have an international community at G-Star, so please apply in English.