b> Here’s what we’ll do together:
The Demand and Supply Planner at G-Star (NOS) will be handling the capacity planning (production), stock levels, purchasing and all analytical and operational aspects for assuring on-time delivery for all our customers across the globe.
Just imagine –
As our new Demand and Supply Planner, you will be in charge of successfully maintaining a monthly forecast (rolling) and communicating this with our vendors, whilst liaising with other departments (Sourcing, Product development, Sales back offices) to ensure process and product alignment. Furthermore, you will safeguard healthy stock levels versus set KPIs and co-lead on projects to improve our lead-times, whilst maintaining data accuracy in SAP and all available reporting tools.
You will be in continuous contact with the vendors – fabrics, trims and garments – to check up on expected delivery dates of the purchase orders, whilst also talking to our logistics and sales teams to assure a non-stop availability of the stock. This cross-functional experience will be the basis for improving efficiency of our supply chain via diverse projects, which you will manage with the relevant departments.
What you bring to the table:
o A good analytical skillset and strong communication skills
o Used to working with deadlines, and managing your agenda accordingly
o A set of strong administrative skills and financial responsibility, during the entire process
o Supplier Management? You are the absolute relationship manage
o SAP and Excel experience, is an absolute plus
o Experience in the Fashion industry is a big advantage
o Add a Bachelor/Master and 2-6 years of relevant analytical experience in a fashion business or retail environment and you have our full attention
o Fluent in English, both verbal and written
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget; a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch and even discounts in various fitness clubs and last but not least, a new bicycle.
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV.
• We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
• Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck.