The G-Star RAW Design department is looking for a highly motivated, and enthusiastic intern with a hands-on mentality, who feels at home in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. Excellent organizational skills detail oriented, and having a team-player approach is very important. Interns will have the opportunity to learn from influential and modern designers within the design team and get exposure to the design process of conceptual vision in designing a collection with a leading global denim brand.
The G-Star Design Department develops the G-Star collection, from research in the form of traveling to different markets & trade fairs, digital & historic/vintage research to determine the new collection including Fit, Style, Fabric, Color & Wash developments.
The Design Intern is a supporting member of the design department assisting the designers in:
- (Trend) Research
- conduct inspiration and making moodboards
- making atelier mock ups & adjustments
- prepare for design meetings (must be proficient in Adobe Illustrator )
- visualising concepts & collection
- helping with sketches during launching period.
What you bring to the table:
- Fashion? You live and breathe it.
- You like to work in a place of collaboration, inspiration, and innovation. Working alongside like-minded people, feeding off one another’s energy and drive.
- During the time of your internship you are enrolled at a Dutch University or college.
- If you are a non-EU student you are in possession of a mandatory internship assignment from your university or college.
- You are already living in the Netherlands and (you are prepared to) have a Dutch health insurance.
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a decent compensation for your internship, working at G-Star brings so many perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation and a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch!
Found your dream internship?
- We will thoroughly review your CV.
- We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
- When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan an interview.
- When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed.