Denim. It’s our passion. It’s in our blood.
But we are not just another denim brand.
At G-Star, we are obsessed with denim. Together we push to invent, explore and take craftsmanship to another level. Down to the smallest detail and with a strong belief that there is no limit to what denim can do. To achieve this, we are always looking for hardcore thinkers and do-ers, who want to join us in creating the future of premium and purposeful denim.
Are you up for the challenge?
Are you the perfect fit for our team?
Are you a bit of a rebellious spirit?
Then we would love to hear from you!
Here’s what we’ll do together:
Is your passion for denim as high as ours? In this internship, you will learn to dive into the marketing world of our Pure Player Partners – Like Zalando and Amazon. Experience how to translate the global marketing campaigns to the needs of our Multibrand online customers.
Just imagine –
As our new Digital Accounts Marketing Intern your main tasks will be:
• Assisting the Commercial Marketing Team with their day to day tasks
• Briefing and following up global marketing campaign deliverables for our Digital Accounts
• Assisting in the creation of bespoke channel plans for our Campaigns
• Coordinating the briefing of Ambassadors and responsible for distribution of Samples.
• Supporting Go-To-Market process and sell-in period for all global wholesale account
• Assuring that the marketing calendars are up to date
We are looking for a go getter, someone who likes to work in an energetic environment and who has a personality like ours: fierce, outspoken, down to earth and fair!
What you bring to the table:
• Willing to work and learn
• Bring a good attitude
• Interest in fashion/retail marketing
• During the time of your internship you are enrolled at a Dutch university or college following a marketing/communication related program.
• If you are a non-EU student you are in possession of a mandatory internship assignment from your university or college
• Available for a minimum of 6 months starting January 2022
• Available full-time internship position. No graduation assignments/thesis
• You are responsible for finding your own housing
• You are already living in the Netherlands and (you are prepared to) have a Dutch health insurance
• Fashion? You live and breathe it.
Finally, are you a nice and fun person and do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
What does G-Star bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive compensation for your internship, working at G-Star is a stepping stone for a career in fashion. We work with an international team, in a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation.… and a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch so you can keep up the greatness
Found your dream internship?
Here is what will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your application.
• We have an international community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we will congratulate you on your brand new Internship and discuss the next steps. We look forward to see you on the onboarding day!