G-Star strives to be the most hardcore denim brand in the world.
To achieve this, we are looking for hardcore thinkers and do-ers, who dare to create the future of premium and purposeful denim with us.
We are looking for people with big dreams, while keeping their feet on the ground. Those who are not afraid to push the limits, because we believe there are no limits in what denim can do.
Are you up for the challenge?
Are you the perfect fit for our team?
Are you a bit of a rebellious spirit?
Then we would love to hear from you!
As our digital analyst your key responsibilities are to provide actionable data insights for business decision making. Using primarily Google Analytics and Data Studio to drive our web analytics and drive our digital growth agenda. In addition to that you work in Tableau and Excel.
In this role you are part of the Data & Analytics team and you report into the Manager Data & Analytics. The team works in close collaboration with the business, first and foremost our digital and marketing teams. You have the opportunity to shape G-Star insights and analytics and drive the further professionalization and acceleration of G-Star’s data & analytics capabilities. You will be offered a unique opportunity to work across many of our most strategic and innovative projects and to work alongside our business leaders. You will understand and accelerate the performance of our key initiatives and pilots.
You work together with business stakeholders and other analysts on a variety of business topics, such as understanding and improving online conversion and optimizing marketing spend, a/b testing, and coming up with replicable and scalable reporting solutions.
We have tons of data, making the most of it is one of our biggest opportunities. We have a talented team and ambitious roadmap, with many opportunities to develop yourself further as a data & analytics professional.
Duties & responsibilities:
• Support Digital teams with developing and tracking KPIs, building reports/dashboards & providing analyses to track progress, with focus on web analytics (GA)
• Support our digital business with analyses in Google Analytics, Data Studio, Tableau and in excel
• Proactively identify opportunities for improvements, using data and research
• Work together closely with the Manager Data & Analytics and other analysts on a diversity of business topics
• Support Digital & Marketing teams to extract customer data & design customer contact strategies
• Contribute to the further professionalization of G-Star’s customer data & insights
• Deliver tailor-made analytics & insights solutions
• Support the business to scale & grow via customer data
• Support implementation of models relating to return on advertising spend (ROAS) and attribution models to help optimize marketing campaigns and channels
What you bring to the table:
• Experience in G-Star’s main reporting tools: Google Analytics, Data Studio and Tableau
• Strong skills in SQL and Excel
• Experience in digital retail
• Academic degree that provided you with a strong analytical base, e.g. mathematics, econometrics, business analytics, etc.
• Experience with Consumer Data Platform (e.g. Exponea) and associated reporting is a plus
• You are solution oriented and a proactive team player who is always willing to learn new skills
• You are highly analytical and data driven and have the ability to assemble, analyse and interpret data to make decisions and communicate findings
• Able to understand details while keeping an eye on the bigger picture.
• Able to spot opportunities to drive business growth
• You are flexible and can deal with changing priorities
• Fluent in English, spoken and written
• 2-5 years working experience
What does G-Star bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget; a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch and even discounts in various fitness clubs and last but not least, a discount on a new bicycle.
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV.
• We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
• Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview.
• Having an agile mindset is very important at G-Star, therefore we ask you to participate in an (online) Learning Agility Assessment.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck.