Here’s what we’ll do together:
G-Star is looking for Digital Content Specialist for Amazon. In this role, you are part of the Strategic Accounts team, where Amazon is hosted alongside Zalando and ASOS. Amazon is one of the Strategic Accounts at G-Star as we see them as a key player in their market.
Just imagine –
As our new digital content specialist for Amazon, you are responsible for ensuring a great on-brand exposure of the G-Star brand on the Amazon platform by creating a smooth shopping experience for potential G-Star customers in an online multibrand environment. With your help, the Amazon visitors have a flawless journey in finding the right G-Star product, whilst being inspired with a great online brand experience to convince them to convert.
The Digital Content Specialist is an Amazon market expert in the hybrid business model between wholesale and partner program, and is up to date when it comes to the latest developments and possibilities on the Amazon platform through staying in close contact with the Amazon Brand support team, but also through competitor analysis. Insights gained from these activities are translated into a content strategy for G-Star. The Digital Content Specialist will ensure that best-in-class practices are implemented in the Brandshop and on the Product pages to remain relevant for the Amazon customers.
Tasks & Responsibilities
· Responsible for uploading all content into the Amazon Brandshop and product pages; starting from the process of the upload of the product templates to ensure all correct product info is uploaded in the online Amazon Portal in collaboration with Sales Back Office, till ensuring consistent quality of the product catalogue once products are live
· Owner of the Amazon Brandshop & Product pages; optimizing performance based on analysis from Amazon Marketing Services, and through close contact with the (Amazon Brand Support team and the in-house Amazon Marketing Manager.
· Lead for setting the Content strategy based on insights gained from competitor analysis and market trends, close collaboration with the Amazon Brand Support team, and alignment with the in-house Amazon Marketing Manager on marketing topics. Enrich product pages with A+ content, SEO proof bullet points, copy, imagery and titles to improve lister ranking and conversion in search. Provide the Studio and Project Management team with briefing for content requests & marketing topics.
· Owner of the hybrid business model between wholesale and partner program. Pushing product live through ChannelAdvisor on partner program next to the wholesale offer; Optimizing processes to create a smooth workflow for both sales channels and ensure the high quality in customer experience for both. Setting up strategy of the repricer tool to make partner program product more competitive with wholesale without negatively impacting the wholesale business.
· Liaise with the other G-Star regions where Amazon plays a key role to share knowledge and train the existing local team on the Amazon best practices to ensure growth in the Amazon platform on all regions.
· Support in-house Amazon Marketing Specialist with Sponsored Ads Marketing by analyzing performance
What you bring to the table:
• You have solid experience in managing content of an E-Commerce platform, preferably with Amazon;
• Prioritizing and meeting deadlines? You handle it;
• You’re a teamplayer at heart;
• You have a great eye for detail;
• Add a Bachelor or Master degree in Marketing, IT, Communications or related field and a minimum of 2/3 years of experience in a similar E-Com role within Apparel, Fashion and/or retail industry, and you’ve got our full attention!
• Are you also highly organized, with a can-do attitude with brilliant interpersonal and communication skills? We’re heart-eyed.
Finally, are you fluent in English? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings so many perks and exciting opportunities, we don’t know where to begin… how about an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing; a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch so you can keep up the greatness… and to exercise what you eat, we even offer you a discount on a new bicycle.
Found your dream job?
• We will grab our magnifying glass and will thoroughly check your CV. So please make our work easier by applying in English
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a quick chat and make sure that there are no blurred lines -yes, that is a Pharrell reference- and will plan our first interview
• While you enjoy a fresh ginger/mint tea or a soy latte at our beautiful HQ we subject you to tear-jerking questions of life
• Because we’re very curious how you survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real life business case in a follow-up interview
• When we’re both ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed in our phone chat and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store