RAW is real, honest and authentic. To be raw is to be unpretentious, but also seductive and rebellious. Both inside and outside the company, we value diversity and applaud an original point of view.
G-Star is a place where your passion for jeans becomes a career. It’s a place of collaboration, inspiration, and innovation. Working alongside like-minded people, feeding off one another’s energy and drive.
Here’s what we’ll do together:
Together with your team of 5 fte you will define and implement the Digital Content Strategy for G-Star’s global E-commerce activities from creating effective content through all touch points of the customer journey to creating imagery of all G-Star products in all our online channels globally.
What you bring to the table:
• You have a bachelor or master degree in a relevant professional field
• You have at least 3 years of relevant experience a digital content related role in a (fashion) E-commerce environment
• You can demonstrate solid experience with project management, calendar management and photography management
• You have strong stakeholder management skills
• You know how to create a cross-channel digital content strategy
• You have strong analytical skills and the ability to assess and improve the effectiveness of digital content
• You have a hands-on mentality and excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary and benefits package, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities:
• An awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game
• A working environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation
• A G-Star clothing budget
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV (English is our corporate language, so please apply in English)
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview
• Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck!