Denim. It’s our passion. It’s in our blood.
But we are not just another denim brand.
At G-Star, we are obsessed with denim. Together we push to invent, explore and take craftsmanship to another level. Down to the smallest detail and with a strong belief that there is no limit to what denim can do. To achieve this, we are always looking for hardcore thinkers and do-ers, who want to join us in creating the future of premium and purposeful denim.
Are you up for the challenge?
Are you the perfect fit for our team?
Are you a bit of a rebellious spirit?
Then we would love to hear from you!
Here’s what we’ll do together:
As the Digital Content Manager for G-Star.com you are responsible for managing the content on our webshop across all territories and devices.
Leading a growing team of 5 you take ownership of planning, trading and executing the digital content plan in order to elevate the G Star experience and maximize digital performance. Taking both a global and regional approach, you seek to understand global brand objectives but also market performance in order to deliver a consistent brand experience for users.
Highly organized, you are versed in optimizing CMS workflows and managing stakeholders. You have an eye for detail and make sure that G-Star standards and visual guidelines are followed.
You are analytical and report on campaign and content performance using a variety of tools, always looking for opportunities to optimize the experience. Customer centric, you consider brand and customer impact before making any decisions.
As the Digital Content Manager you work closely with a number of key stakeholders to deliver the plan.
- Brand marketing team including Design
- UX, CRO & Product teams
- Digital Trade
As G Star takes our content strategy to the next level you can expect to be involved in project work which you juggle alongside your BAU tasks.
What you bring to the table:
• Responsible for the content on G-Star.com across all territories and devices
• Owner of Content plan- planning, trading and execution
• Develop and execute strategies to elevate the brand experience and maximize digital performance in line with our ambitious targets
• Leads a team of 5 talented digital content professionals
• Drives digital content strategy, involved in projects as needed
• 3-5 years of relevant e-commerce experience in Apparel, Fashion and/or Retail Industry
• Solid experience in managing content of an e-commerce platform on a daily basis. Knowledge of Amplience, Hybris CMS and/or Html is an advantage.
• A working understanding of technical SEO
• A demonstrated affinity with Apparel and Fashion
• Ability to generate e-commerce trends and performance reports with Google Analytics (or similar analytics tools)
• Ability to work independently as well as in an (international) team structure
• Bachelor or Master degree in marketing, information technology or fashion
What does G-Star bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget; a healthy lunch, and last but not least, a discount on a new bicycle.
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV.
• We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
• Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview.
• Having an agile mindset is very important at G-Star, therefore we ask you to participate in an (online) Learning Agility Assessment.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck!