RAW is real, honest and authentic. To be raw is to be unpretentious, but also seductive and rebellious. Both inside and outside the company, we value diversity and applaud an original point of view.
G-Star is a place where your passion for jeans becomes a career. It’s a place of collaboration, inspiration, and innovation. Working alongside like-minded people, feeding off one another’s energy and drive.
Here’s what we’ll do together:
You will manage the digital execution of brand and commercial topics in an agile way. You will guard deadlines, budget and quality of each project from kick-off until delivery. You lead the digital design team in the creation process and you will pro-actively come up with ideas to improve our digital experience.
• Plan and manage the delivery of innovative and effective digital products / campaigns
• Prepare cost estimates, project plans and scoping documents
• Handle client requests for new and existing projects
• Manage external third-party creative partners
• Schedule and manage creative and studio workflow
• Liaise with Online, E-commerce and IT departments to ensure specifications and requirements are understood on both sides
• Brief project amends to both design and development teams
• Present creative and completed builds
• Work with E-commerce and IT during implementation and deployment to ensure all requirements have been met
What you bring to the table:
• A strong agency background, preferably global brand exposure
• 2 – 5 years’ experience in a digital environment and experience with managing complex web based and application builds
• Solid experience with producing project documentation – including sitemaps/user journeys, wireframes, functional specifications, budgets and schedules
• Enthusiasm for the potential application of new technologies
• Independency, ability to take the lead of a project, a problem solving attitude, accuracy, pro-activeness
• Highly-organized work approach with meticulous attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary and benefits package, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities:
• An awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game
• A working environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation
• A G-Star clothing budget
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV (English is our corporate language, so please apply in English)
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview
• Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck!