RAW is real, honest and authentic. To be raw is to be unpretentious, but also seductive and rebellious. Both inside and outside the company, we value diversity and applaud an original point of view.
G-Star RAW is a place where your passion for jeans becomes a career. It’s a place of collaboration, inspiration, and innovation. Working alongside like-minded people, feeding off one another’s energy and drive.
Here’s what we’ll do together:
We are looking for a digital savvy superstar to support the Head of Ecommerce in driving the full funnel digital strategy & CRM program across the Southern Hemisphere. Main responsibilities will be aligning our global strategy with local digital strategy, executing the brand marketing & commercial calendar with local agencies. You will be supporting the ecommerce team to drive awareness, traffic and conversion across SEM, display, social, affiliates & email.
This is a contract position, initially for 12 months.
What you bring to the table:
• Understanding of full funnel digital marketing tactics and channels, optimizing to ERS/ROI targets across SEM, display, social, affiliates.
• Experience in email campaign management across builds, segmentation and template development within an automated platform – Salesforce experience highly desired.
• Support the onboarding and management of local digital agency; oversee campaign performance and briefing of key campaigns, marketing calendar & creatives.
• Have experience in using analytical tools and building out reports to monitor performance and share with key stakeholders.
• Strong collaborator, who has a holistic view across all customer touch points and driving a unified message to our customer base.
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary and benefits package, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities:
• An awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game
• A working environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation
• A generous G-Star clothing budget
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV (English is our corporate language, so please apply in English)
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck!
Thank you for your interest in working with G-Star Australia. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.