Here’s what we’ll do together:
Is your passion for E-Commerce and fashion as high as ours? We’re looking for a
Digital Merchandise and Campaign Manager to join our team at global HQ in Amsterdam. Your work ensures that consumers find a consistent campaign message across our digital channels.
Just imagine –
As our new Digital Merchandise and Campaign Manager, you support the global content management team in taking care of the content on g-star.com and in our app. Next to that, you coordinate all activities around our major online campaigns between the global content management team, regional e-commerce teams and relevant marketing stakeholders.
Together with the team you enable our consumers to find the right product by making sure that the website content is up-to-date and the right products are featured on the right places. You will prepare, execute and advice on content creation. Ofcourse you are data-driven, so the success of your content efforts is measurable.
As a Hybris CMS expert you are able to optimize the current workflows and you are expected to come up with ideas to improve the website for our consumers.
Additional tasks & responsibilities:
• Responsible for online merchandising our .com
• Briefing global topics and campaigns to the marketing team
• Coordinate asset deliveries with marketing and regional teams
• Education and support regional teams on content management, campaigns and campaign analytics
• Facilitates coordination and collaboration with- and between regions
• Operational management activities
What you bring to the table:
• You’re hands-on and pro-active with an eye for detail
• Fashion? You live and breathe it.
• You bring a contagious enthusiasm and are a true motivator
• Add a Bachelor or Master degree in Marketing or Business and 3-5 years of relevant experience in content management in E-Commerce (preferably in fashion or retail) and you’ve got our full attention.
• Are you also commercially minded? We’re heart-eyed.
Finally, do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget; a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch and even discounts in various fitness clubs and last but not least, a new bicycle.
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV.
• We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
• Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck.