G-Star strives to be the most hardcore denim brand in the world.
To achieve this, we are looking for hardcore thinkers and do-ers, who dare to create the future of premium and purposeful denim with us.
We are looking for people with big dreams, while keeping their feet on the ground. Those who are not afraid to push the limits, because we believe there are no limits in what denim can do.
Are you up for the challenge?
Are you the perfect fit for our team?
Are you a bit of a rebellious spirit?
Then we would love to hear from you!
Here’s what we’ll do together:
As the Payments Analyst in the E-Commerce team you are responsible for maintaining, expanding and improving our capabilities with regards to accepting payments for our on-line transactions. You will work closely with the customer service, product and trade teams to continuously improve customer experience and conversion rates while minimizing friction, issues and cost. You will lead the development of G-Star’s strategy and roadmap when it comes to accepting payments from our customers.
What is the main goal that the job holder must accomplish?
Monitor, identify, resolve and report all issues with regards to accepting payments. Identify opportunities to implement new payment methods, reduce costs and improve the payment and check-out experience and drive the implementation of these opportunities.
Duties & Responsiblities:
• Monitor payment KPIs to ensure issues and anomalies are detected and resolved quickly
• Co-ordinate and manage the voucher process
• Closely monitor developments with regards to new payment methods, build business cases and plan and execute the implementation of these payment methods
• Manage relationships with our key payment suppliers
• Identify opportunities to improve the check-out and payment processes to increase conversion rates and decrease costs
• Document and implement processes with regards to payment processes and procedures
• Work together with the Fraud Specialist to find the optimal balance between authorization rates and fraud / chargeback rates
What you bring to the table:
• Minimum of two years of work experience with online payments processing or payment operations on the client side
• Good understanding of personal data and GDPR topics
• Strong analytical and communication skills
• Excellent problem solver that can get to the root of problems quickly and can mobilize others to ensure these are resolved quickly
• Ability to work independently
• A valid VOG
• Bachelor’s degree
• Commercially savvy with strong analytical skills
• Highly organized with the capability to multi-task and prioritize to meet tight deadlines
• High level of integrity and reliability
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• English language skills
What does G-Star bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget; a healthy, and last but not least, a discount on a new bicycle.
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV.
• We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
• Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview.
• Having an agile mindset is very important at G-Star, therefore we ask you to participate in an (online) Learning Agility Assessment.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck.