Here’s what we’ll do together:
Our loyal and excited millions and millions of customers that visit our online stores are very dear to us. Both off- and online we want our customers to have the best experience. And to make sure that we keep optimizing all of our digital channels, we are looking for an agile Digital Project Manager.
Just imagine –
As our new Digital Project Manager, you’ll be in charge of managing the digital execution of our G-Star brand and commercial topics across g-star.com, outlet.g-star.com, social and marketplaces like Zalando and Amazon. You will have a team of 2 digital project managers that you have to lead.
You’re already a market expert in-the-making when it comes to digital experience related improvements. You excel in project management and inspiring your team from kick-off until delivery. To do so, you’re able to make strong analyses of channels’ needs and to translate them in requirements while leading the creation and development of tools. You’re responsible for managing the project roadmap and for making sure that together with your team consisting of UX- and Visual Copywriters and DTP you deliver each project in time and on budget.
With presenting your strategies, insights and ideas you’re able to inspire your key channel stakeholders and to create the necessary content.
What you bring to the table:
• Managing multiple projects You handle it.
• Managing multi-disciplinary teams? You’re the inspiration.
• Agile? That’s how you do it.
• Deadlines? Bring it on.
• E-Com? You own it.
• Fashion? You live and breathe it.
• Add a >3 years of relevant experience in managing e-commerce projects and teams and you’ve got our full attention.
• Are you also a good communicator with strong planning and organizational skills? We’re heart-eyed.
Finally, do you have experience in a (fashion) retail environment and are you fluent in English? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings so many perks and exciting opportunities, we don’t know where to begin… how about an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget so generous that we challenge you to spend it all; a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch so you can keep up the greatness… and to exercise what you eat, we even offer you discounts on fitness and a new bicycle.
Found your dream job?
• We will grab our magnifying glass and will thoroughly check your CV. So please make our work easier by applying in English
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a quick chat and make sure that there are no blurred lines -yes, that is a Pharrell reference- and will plan our first interview
• While you enjoy a fresh ginger/mint tea or a soy latte at our beautiful HQ we subject you to tear-jerking questions of life
• Because we’re very curious how you survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real life business case in a follow-up interview
• When we’re both ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed in our phone chat and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store