Is your passion for denim as high as ours? Are you into digital marketing?
Just imagine – As our new digital projects Intern, you’ll learn all about the ins and outs of marketing at a leading denim brand.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Support the development of digital toolkits for upcoming collection releases.
• Coordinate artwork delivery – Work closely with the in-house studio department to brief, manage and deliver creative content.
• Assist in making various types of briefings, campaign reports and analysis.
• Support the digital project managers on various other tasks related to project management
What you bring to the table:
• Study in International Business, Marketing, Digital Marketing or related studies.
• Strong Organizational skills
• Detail oriented and well organized
• Interest and experience within Fashion and Retail
• Able to perform under time pressure
• Capable of supporting multiple projects simultaneously
• Quick adaptability in a fast-pace environment
• During the time of your internship you are enrolled at a Dutch university or college
• If you are a non-EU student you are in possession of a mandatory internship assignment from your university or college
• You are already living in the Netherlands and (you are prepared to) have a Dutch health insurance
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch
This is a working internship for 32 or 40 hours a week. There is room for a research assignment within the topics mentioned below, but we expect you to be hands-on for at least 90% of your time. This internship starts in January or February 2019.
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a decent compensation for your internship, working at G-Star brings so many perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation and a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch!
• We will thoroughly review your CV.
• We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed.
• This internship will start
• We ask you to prepare a short Business Case for the first interview.