Here’s what we’ll do together:
Is your passion for Footwear, strategic planning and brand DNA as high as ours? In this role you will develop, drive and execute a 5-year strategic plan for our Footwear collections following our long-term strategic plan.
Just imagine –
As our new Director Footwear, you will build the brand and its business globally by achieving the agreed P&L objectives and join forces with the apparel teams to make sure that brand DNA is consistent throughout the collections.
• Develop, drive and execute the 5 years strategic planning following the LTP global sales plan
• Achieve the Footwear P&L goals.
• Drive net margin achievements and deliver gross margin goals
• Drive and execute annual budgeting process focusing on leading and driving yearly strategic growth globally
• Execute and drive monthly business meetings with each direct operation territory focusing on achieving the assigned net revenue target and gross margin
• Drive the development of a specific omni-channel strategy for each of the main countries.
• To drive revenue and brand exposure through mono & multi brand doors and through on-line strategic accounts (ie Zalando, Asos)
• Lead the Footwear team both in the regions & at HQ and provide them with goals, coaching and recurring feedback.
• You are the absolute go-to person on all footwear related questions
• Build brand equity
What you bring to the table:
• You have a relevant Bachelor/Master and at least 8 years’ experience in the footwear industry.
• You possess in-depth knowledge of all relevant processes in the footwear development area and commercial area.
• With your strong networking capabilities and interpersonal, influencing skills, you’re able to negotiate while respecting the creative process.
• Project management is your forte. You’re not afraid to challenge the status quo or to make decisions.
• You have a passion for footwear, both digital and off-line
• Are you also assertive, self-motivated and a real teamplayer? We’re heart-eyed.
Finally, do you have a strong personality and excellent verbal and written communication skills in English? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget; a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch and even discounts in various fitness clubs and last but not least, a discount on a new bicycle.
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV.
• We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
• Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck.