Here’s what we’ll do together:
Is your passion for denim and buying as high as ours? We are looking for an E-Commerce Buyer, who will be responsible of securing the optimal assortment that is needed to grow online sales via G-STAR.COM, online outlet and strategic accounts Zalando and Amazon.
In addition, you will optimize sell through and stock position for our owned channels.
Just imagine – as our new E-Com Buyer, you will not only develop the product strategy for online channels, oversee the global E-Com stock position and manage the OTB, but you will also create line plans an define gaps in the current collection to ensure online assortment needs for all channels are met.
• To realize the best margin while supporting marketing and pricing strategies, you will develop the product strategy for owned online channels
• Set the buying budget per channel and challenge the regions on their (local) share
• Support regions with optimizing the local and global stock split of their buy
• Place global e-commerce buy by consolidating regional needs with the latest trends in the online market
• Host weekly trade meeting with local E-Commerce Managers & Regional Buyers to align on needs, spot cross region opportunities and stay relevant in season by advising on merchandising of the online collection
• Responsible for sell through of the collection from a product perspective
• Manage the OTB for full price and outlet channels
• Communicate online and future trends to global design and merchandising team based on qualitative and quantitative insights
• Create line plans an define gaps in the current collection to ensure online assortment needs for all channels are met
• Think big. Always look for better ways of working to improve brand performance.
In this role you report to the General Manager Global E-Commerce. You will work closely with with our strategic accounts manager and sales director strategic accounts, and align with the merchandising team.
You will do well with us if you think fast, act fast, and thrive in an environment where every day is different.
What you bring to the table:
• You have a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in buying in an online environment, with multiple categories within all genders.
• With your data-driven mentality you see the trend and opportunities in the online assortment
• You always act with the consumer in mind, to provide them with the collection that fits their needs.
• Working in a team comes natural to you, but you can work independently as well.
• Add a Bachelor/Master degree and you’ve got our full attention.
• Are you also solution oriented with strong analytical skills? We’re heart-eyed.
Finally, do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and preferably Dutch? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget and a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch.
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV.
• We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
• Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck.