G-Star is a place where your passion for all things jeans becomes a career. It’s a place of collaboration, inspiration, and innovation. Working alongside like-minded people, feeding off one another’s energy and drive.
Here’s what we’ll do together:
As the eCommerce Coordinator you are responsible for the management & maintenance of key revenue channels for G-Star Australia, building strong relationships with the global team to execute localised initiatives online. Assist the eCommerce Manger to deliver the digital strategy and provide a local experience to our customers.
Duties and responsibilities
• Manage and review on-site product merchandising to ensure product selection is relevant to local market
• Update homepage banners, category pages assets in line with communication calendar
• Ensure key pages such as best sellers & new collection is updated on a regular basis based on local market performance
• Support global/local marketing campaigns with relevant updates & creation of landing pages
• Support eCommerce manage to implement SEO requirements & best practices
• Co-ordinate & manage the promotional calendar to align with all touch points across partners
• Support head office Amsterdam on website optimization with A/B planning/testing & implementation
• Ongoing site support & technical projects including staging approvals and liaison with the global platform team
• Ad-hoc duties to support eCommerce manager & head office with the day to day management of the online store
• Stock & inventory management including, new product drops, stock transfers, RTO, MDs lists & stock checks for g-star.com ANZ & outlet.g-star.com ANZ
• Review stock levels to ensure all channels have adequate stock to maintain performance
• Support warehouse team in all inventory practices & be point of contact for the ecommerce team
Marketplace & Multi-brand
• Uploading seasonal buys to partner platforms, ensuring all product titles and descriptions are correct & optimised
• Ensure banners & promotional activity across partners is updated and in line with promotional communication calendar
• Upload product imagery when applicable across platforms
• Be the key contact for partners to ensure everything across product selection, on-site assets & content is continuously up to date
• Contribute to the weekly ecommerce sales report, insights & recommendations
• Responsible for weekly reporting for marketplace providing key trends, product recommendations
• Provide weekly reporting on SOH, Sell-through rate & top performing categories
• Weekly reporting on website metrics to see how we are tracking to KPIs
• Support global head office in promotional mechanic set up, manage set up of promotional assets required & upload product lists
• Work with local marketing & allocation team to align key promotional activity with instore activity when relevant
What you bring to the table:
• Relevant experience in relevant Apparel, Fashion and/or Retail industry
• Relevant experience in retail administration, merchandising and marketing
• 2-3 years eCommerce experience
• Hybris knowledge & experience (Desirable)
• CMS experience
• HTML/CSS experience (Desirable)
• Ability to problem solve independently, as well as collaborate with team members
• Knowledge of Google Analytics or similar to generate eCommerce trend & performance reports
• Understanding of A/B testing platforms & trend/data analysis experience to improve on-site optimisation
• Basic understanding of SEO & best practices
• Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritise & meet deadlines
• Can do attitude, highly organised and great communication skills
• Bachelor / Master degree in marketing, information technology, or related science
Finally, do you have the ability to build relationships, boost online sales and excellent verbal and written communication skills in English? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget so generous that we challenge you to spend it all; a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch and even discounts in various fitness clubs and last but not least, a new bicycle.
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV.
• We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
• Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck