Denim. It’s our passion. It’s in our blood.
But we are not just another denim brand.
At G-Star, we are obsessed with denim. Together we push to invent, explore and take craftsmanship to another level. Down to the smallest detail and with a strong belief that there is no limit to what denim can do. To achieve this, we are always looking for hardcore thinkers and do-ers, who want to join us in creating the future of premium and purposeful denim.
Are you up for the challenge?
Are you the perfect fit for our team?
Are you a bit of a rebellious spirit?
Then we would love to hear from you!
Here’s what we’ll do together:
Based in the Amsterdam HQ, the G-Star E-commerce Trade team consists of 9 people who carry the responsibility of optimizing sales performance and consumer experience for the G-star website and app, working closely together with teams like E-commerce Content & Product, Digital Marketing and CRM to strive for optimal trading. Our e-commerce business is continuously growing and we have some very ambitious growth targets for the coming years. We are continually exploring new techniques to bring the industry forward and always accelerating the pace in which we do business.
As the e-commerce coordinator Central Europe, you will be in charge of the daily site and app management and maintenance for the Central European region.
You will act as a vital member of the G-Star E-Commerce Trade team, with a dedicated focus on executing global and localized initiatives based on online sales performance for Central Europe with focus on our top tier market: Germany. Next to localization, you will focus on content and product management for campaigns and promotional activities while also supporting the Digital Trade Manager with the day-to-day trade management of G-star.com to optimize sales and provide a the best experience to our customers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Website Content Management & Maintenance (70%)
• Ensure our website and app are showing the right and relevant products and content
• Manage and review on-site product merchandising to ensure product selection is relevant to local market
• Update homepage banners, category pages assets in line with communication calendar
• Product management for campaigns and promotional activities
• Ad-hoc duties to support digital trade manager with the day to day management of G-star.com
• Advice on localized content creation
• Prepare and activate CRM & Loyalty actions
Sales Reporting & Analysis (30%)
• Responsible for weekly, seasonal sales reportingfor the Central European region providing key trends, product recommendations
• Partner with Product team to analyze onsite KPIs and site merchandising
• Present key learnings during trade and seasonal meetings
• Support with ad-hoc reporting requests from the trade team and key stakeholders
• Bring ideas to improve the G-star website, its performance and moreover, the experience of our consumers
What you bring to the table:
• 2-3 years of relevant e-commerce experience
• Bachelor degree in Business Administration or related field
• Fluency in English and German is required
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
• Experience with e-commerce content management, Hybris and Amplience is a plus
• Experience with Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and/or Tableau is a plus
• Experience with Exponea / Bloomreach is a plus
• Strong analytical skills, fact based and numbers driven
• Strong communication skills
• Strong planning and organizational skills, ability to multi-task and to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Eye for detail, works to a high level of accuracy
• Pro-active and hands-on with eagerness to develop and learn
• Demonstrates initiative and follows through on all aspects of the role
• Ability to problem solve independently, as well as collaborate with team members
What does G-Star bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget; a healthy lunch, and last but not least, a discount on a new bicycle.
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV.
• We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
• Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview.
• Having an agile mindset is very important at G-Star, therefore we ask you to participate in an (online) Learning Agility Assessment.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck!