Here’s what we’ll do together:
In this exciting position you are responsible for the overall G-Star strategy on the big pure play platforms Zalando and Amazon. Your main goal is to drive traffic and revenue on both platforms. You identify priorities and create a short- and long term plan to grow sales, conversion and marketing efforts. Together with the content manager and the business Analyst you will elevate the brand through aligned and more personalized digital marketing efforts that align with the (different type of) consumer needs.
As a natural talent in relationship management you will build a strong partnership with both key digital players and digital (marketing) agencies to ensure strong, innovative and cost-effective relationships.
You’ll be in charge from A to Z on the marketing performance of Amazon and Zalando web shops to make sure that each consumer ends up with a tailor made message that fits their customer journey. From running online Brand Campaigns to participation in Events like B&&B – you know what content and message you need. But is doesn’t end there, you are continuously looking for ways to optimize our visibility by improving search optimization, enriching (product) content, using the right key words, etc. Increasing our brand awareness crosses your mind daily and you make sure that we are present at relevant moments and events that are held by both partners. You cross that line by even creating new creative ideas that puts G-Star in the spotlights!
With your data-driven mindset you build relevant online metrics to understand how we are performing and what is driving it. Based on your performance analyses and the running marketing calendar, you start the conversation with marketing teams on Amazon and Zalando and you make sure that we are top of mind with them so we are first when new features and tools are launched.
You’re already a market expert when it comes to Ecommerce management and have experience with optimizing brand performance on pure play platforms.
What you bring to the table:
• 3+ years’ an E-commerce Manager with an experience as a leading platform like Amazon and Zalando
• Proven track record of delivering sales, margin and market share targets
• Strong capability and understanding of technologies across different digital channels
• Fashion? You live and breathe it
• Self-confident, organized, pro-active “can-do” attitude who loves to work in a dynamic environment
• Strong relationship building skills
• Data driven mentality with the ability to change analyses into actions
• Inspiring leader who motivates others to continuously look for ways to improve processes and performance
Finally, do you have the ability to build relationships, boost online sales and excellent verbal and written communication skills in English? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget so generous that we challenge you to spend it all; a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch and even discounts in various fitness clubs and last but not least, a new bicycle.
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV.
• We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
• Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck