Here’s what we’ll do together:
Is your passion for denim and E-commerce as high as ours? Join G-Star RAW and get the chance to build a team that executes the functions of content management and online marketing for the channels locally.”
Just imagine –
As our new E-Commerce Manager, you’ll be in charge of developing the online business in Australia and New Zealand.
While G-Star.com has been built out to a sizable business in the region from Headquarters in Amsterdam, it is now the time to unlock further growth by means of making the business more relevant to the local consumer. On the multibrand side of the business the sales team needs a partner with digital expertise to further increase the business. G-Star HQ will help out realizing your plans in the first phase, but moving forward you will need to build a team that executes the functions of content management and online marketing for the channels locally.
You’re already a market expert when it comes to everything online. You’re going to help…
• Be responsible for the growth of net sales, net profit and NPS on G-Star.com Australia & New Zealand
• Be responsible for the growth of net sales and net profit on online pure player accounts in the region (Amazon, Iconic, et al.)
• Develop and implement a growth strategy for G-Star for other online accounts while partnering with sales
• Create and implement the local content calendar for all digital channels for the region
• Manage the (local) online media agency to deliver on the online marketing strategy
• Manage the (local) customer service agency to deliver service levels
• Partner with the Buying/Planning Team to create tailored assortments for the online accounts in the region
• Optimise our stock fulfilment strategy for g-star.com and online multibrand partners
What you bring to the table:
• You are well connected within the AU/NZ landscape
• You have experience with translating a global Marketing strategy into a local reality
• Working with cross-functional teams in an international environment comes naturally to you
• Fashion? You live and breathe it.
• Add a relevant Master degree and a minimum of five years of relevant experience in an international online retail position and you’ve got our full attention.
• Are you also self-confident, denim-minded, organized with strong analytical and presentation skills? We’re heart-eyed.
Finally, do you have a hands-on mentality and excellent verbal and written communication skills in English? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation nand a clothing budget.
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV.
• We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
• Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck.