RAW is real, honest and authentic. To be raw is to be unpretentious, but also seductive and rebellious. Both inside and outside the company, we value diversity and applaud an original point of view.
G-Star is a place where your passion for jeans becomes a career. It’s a place of collaboration, inspiration, and innovation. Working alongside like-minded people, feeding off one another’s energy and drive.
Here’s what we’ll do together:
You will contribute to the success of G-Star online business by further improving our presence on the online multibrand platforms. You will optimize the product ordering process for retailers who are selling G-Star products.
You will contribute to the further development of our B2B portals.
You will drive our sales to achieve our targets on our multibrands in all of our 8 global regions. In order to achieve the targeted revenues you will work closely together with the E-commerce Managers in the regions. You will coach and guide the regional E-commerce Managers to increase their focus on our online multibrands.
You will manage dropshipments and other logistic solutions for the online multibrands worldwide.
In this role you will have one direct report, but you will also have day-to-day support from resources within our IT department.
What you bring to the table:
• You have a master degree in retail, business administration or another relevant field
• You have minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role in an international online fashion retail environment
• You have a hands-on mentality and excellent communication skills
• You are denim minded and you have a strong affinity for the G-Star brand
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary and benefits package, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities:
• An awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game
• A working environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation
• A G-Star clothing budget
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV (English is our corporate language, so please apply in English)
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview
• Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck!