G-Star strives to be the most hardcore denim brand in the world. To achieve this, we are looking for hardcore thinkers and do-ers, who dare to create the future of premium and purposeful denim with us. We are looking for people with big dreams, while keeping their feet on the ground. Those who are not afraid to push the limits, because we believe there are no limits in what denim can do.
Are you up for the challenge?
Are you the perfect fit for our team?
Are you a bit of a rebellious spirit?
Then we would love to hear from you!
As our new E-commerce & Marketing coordinator South Africa, you will be coordinating the daily management and maintenance from a product merchandise and marketing communication point of view for our four key online revenue channels for G-Star in line with the corporate communication calendar: G-Star.com – Online Outlet – app – CRM & Loyalty
You’ll act as a full member of the global G-Star E-Commerce team, with a dedicated focus to execute localized initiatives in one of the most important regions, whilst supporting your team members working on other areas of our online channels.
You will support the E-Commerce Manager with the day-to-day management of the online channels to deliver the digital strategy and to provide a local experience to our customers. This includes our site and other channels on their own, but of course also the alignment with other channels like CRM, Loyalty and App.
As an CMS expert you are able to optimize the current workflows and you are expected to come up with ideas to improve the processes and website.
In short, this is a very interesting opportunity for an eager medior in the ecommerce field!
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Ensure our website and app are showing the right and relevant products and content
• Prepare, coordinate and execute promotions in a structured manner
• Prepare and activate CRM & Loyalty actions
• Advice on content creation
• Bring ideas to improve our website, its performance and moreover, the experience of our consumers
What you bring to the table:
• Relevant experience in relevant Apparel, Fashion and/or Retail industry
• 2-3 years of relevant e-commerce experience in Apparel, Fashion and/or Retail Industry
• Solid experience in managing content of an e-commerce platform on a daily basis including stock and inventory management
• Ability to generate e-commerce trends and performance reports with Google Analytics (or similar analytics tools)
• Ability to work independently as well as in an (international) team structure
• Bachelor or Master degree in marketing, information technology or related science
• Eye for details
• Hands-on and pro-active
• You have an excellent command of the English language
• Fashion? You live and breathe it.
Finally, do you have the ability to build relationships and boost online sales? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation and a clothing budget!
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV (English is our corporate language, so please apply in English)
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview
• Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck!