Here’s what we’ll do together:
Is your passion for denim and financial control as high as ours? G-Star is looking for a sharp, analytical and detail-focused Financial Controller.
Just imagine –
As our new Financial Controller, you’ll be in charge of managing day-to-day Financial Planning and Analysis processes for G-Star worldwide.
You will be responsible for the managerial reporting to the Executive Committee. We will expect you to manage accounting topics, contribute to the year-end audit process and adding much more depth to the overall accounting analysis based on your risk analysis. Furthermore you’ll work closely together with the Group Controller and Director Accounting to analyze the business performance and to identify improvement opportunities.
What you bring to the table:
• A degree in RA or RC
• Strong background in financial control
• Used to participate in an external audit process
• Excellent auditing skills
• Ample experience with SAP and related reporting systems
• Preferred background in FP&A
• Add a Master or PhD in Economics, Finance or Business Administration and a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in an audit firm, dealing with Dutch GAAP & IFRS for mid-size & large international companies, and you’ve got our full attention.
• Are you also detail-focused, organized with strong analytical and presentation skills? We’re heart-eyed.
Finally, do you have a strong personality and excellent verbal and written communication skills in English? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget; a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch and even discounts in various fitness clubs and last but not least, a discount on a new bicycle.
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV.
• We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
• Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck.