Since our creation in 1989, the G-Star Raw philosophy has always been ‘Just the Product’. This single minded approach has led to many denim firsts. We introduced ‘luxury denim for the streets’ fusing high level craftsmanship with street level edge to create a new denim sector. Along with our ‘Head of imagination’ Pharrell Williams we discover our fundamental DNA and in this process we take care of the environment.
As our Lead Denim Specialist, your mission will be to create a passionate and proactive environment at our department within House of Fraser. With your management experience you will direct, motivate and develop in-store talent/curators to develop a memorable customer experience.
With your strong interest in the luxury fashion and denim world teamed with your sales prowess, you will ensure growth in our new and exciting store-in-store.
• High achieving with determination to exceed set KPI’s.
• Strong commercial skills & product sensibility;
• Ability to react to sales reports through VM positioning;
• Critical & open communication;
• Ability to handle fast paced environment;
• Successful & collected in contingency planning;
• Daily operations – till service, deployment plans & reporting;
• Handle day-to-day personnel related issues and align with HQ.
What can you expect from us?
• Work in a business that is always evolving;
• Possibility to grow;
• Great clothing arrangements.
Does this sound like your dream job? Then we invite you to submit your resume and motivation.