Here’s what we’ll do together:
Is your passion for denim as high as ours? Are you always one step ahead, do you instinctively know what works in fashion and can you make sure our collections reach optimum performance across all channels?
Just imagine –
As the Marketing Manager USA you will report into the Marketing & PR Director for North America, and are responsible to develop, manage and execute G-Star’s marketing campaigns across the marketing mix to maximize sales with a strong focus on key accounts in the region. You plan and execute the USA 360 marketing strategy, incorporating retail, wholesale, online. You develop and manage G-Star’s marketing strategy with regard to wholesale partners in conjunction with Account Managers, the Marketing & PR Director North America and the CEO for the USA.
Our mission towards retail is to engage, co-create and iterate. We are here to build a seamless brand experience from in-store to the digital store of the partners and create opportunities to grow by delivering a 360 marketing strategy across the consumer decision journey.
G-STAR RAW is a company that leads with innovation and people’s talents. We are growth company and we search for people to growth with us.
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Manage and develop marketing strategy to further grow brand awareness through retail, wholesale and e-commerce channels
• Devise a clear marketing activity calendar for all retail channels, using seasonal brand concepts and hero assets provided from headquarters in Amsterdam
• Establish, cultivate and maintain relationships with wholesale partners, related press and media
• Make recommendations, drive the execution of all channels marketing tools and initiatives – including partner website, point of sale displays and newsletters, store special events appropriate for the USA market
• Maintain and influence a strong partnership relationship with various Netherlands central departments
• Manage the USA wholesale & retail marketing budget from estimation through to planning and implementation for optimum ROI
• Define and deliver on KPIs linked to specific activations and drive the Marketing ROI
• Plan and develop 360 degree campaigns for all retail channels
• Work closely with the rest of the local Marketing team to ensure all online marketing channels (web, social media,) are aligned in communication
What you bring to the table:
• Degree in Marketing, Business Studies or similar preferred but not required
• 5+ years’ experience in Multi-channel retail and pure digital channels with a contemporary or luxury fashion brand
• Experience in creating marketing activation plans for department stores; including performance marketing plans
• Strong capabilities in stakeholder management
• A proven track record in an online retail/wholesale environment is a big plus
• Excellent account management skills
• Proactive, flexible, hands-on, team player
• Entrepreneurial creative spirit
Finally, do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget so generous that we challenge you to spend it all; a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch, and various additional benefits.
What will happen next:
•We will thoroughly review your CV.
•When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
•In some cases we will ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview.
•When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store.