The G-Star Styling & Design Department develops the G-Star collection, with research from different markets & trade fairs, digital & historic/vintage research to determine new fits, fabrics, colours and details. In short, the Styling & Design Department develops and creates the entire G-Star collection.
The Apparel Graphic Designer is responsible for the design and creation of original and innovative prints, graphic applications for the G-Star Men and Women collection. Together with the Sr. Graphic Designer & the design team;you will be responsible for creating the artwork direction incorporating G-Star’s unique DNA.
You will report directly into the Senior Graphic Designer and you will be based at the headquarters in Amsterdam.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- create prints & graphics for the mens or women’s collection
- work closely with apparal graphic design team and create graphics that work with the garment
- brief the production team on the execution of these prints & graphics
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or equivalent from a recognized academic institution
- 3 to 4 years’ of experience in apparel Graphic Design
- knowledge of print techniques and a basic understanding of fabric types
- expertise in Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign
- ability to handle multiple priorities with tight deadlines
- resourceful/can think out of the box
- fluent in English
- full-time available