Here’s what we’ll do together:
Is your passion for denim and financial control as high as ours? G-Star is looking for a sharp, analytical and detail-focused Group Controller.
Just imagine –
As our new Group Controller, you’ll be in charge of managing the Financial Planning and Analysis processes for G-Star worldwide.
You will be responsible for the managerial reporting to the Executive Committee. We will expect you to significantly improve the monthly closing process, forecasting process and budgeting process, while adding much more depth to the overall analysis. Furthermore you’ll work closely together with the CFO to analyze the business performance and to identify improvement opportunities.
What you bring to the table:
• A degree in RA or RC
• Strong background in financial control
• Excellent reporting skills
• Ample experience with SAP and related reporting systems
• background in FP&A
• Add a Master of PhD in Economics, Finance or Business Administration and 7-10 years of relevant experience in an international/corporate environment and you’ve got our full attention.
• Are you also detail-focused, organized with strong analytical and presentation skills? We’re heart-eyed.
Finally, do you have a strong personality and excellent verbal and written communication skills in English? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget so generous that we challenge you to spend it all; a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch and even discounts in various fitness clubs and last but not least, a discount on a new bicycle.
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV.
• We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
• Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck.