Denim. It’s our passion. It’s in our blood.
But we are not just another denim brand.
At G-Star, we are obsessed with denim. Together we push to invent, explore and take craftsmanship to another level. Down to the smallest detail and with a strong belief that there is no limit to what denim can do. To achieve this, we are always looking for hardcore thinkers and do-ers, who want to join us in creating the future of premium and purposeful denim.
Are you up for the challenge?
Are you the perfect fit for our team?
Are you a bit of a rebellious spirit?
Then we would love to hear from you!
Here's what we'll do together:
As the Head Customer Service & Operations you are responsible for providing a best-in-class customer experience for all G-Star customers. This is achieved through your own customer service skills but also through inspiring your team and the organization to challenge their way of working towards constant improvement.
We receive over 6mio contacts a year with 30% coming via chat channels. Best in class customer support and exceptional style and fit advice is our key focus – all backed up with continuous technology improvements.
We support 5 languages – English – Spanish – French – German – Dutch.
We strive to increase our 121 interactions through channels such as our RAW stylist platform, Zendesk and even social commerce via messenger, social mentions, ads, posts and comments.
You will be part of a growing, dynamic team and should display the ability to focus on personal as well as team development, using coaching and training skills as well as providing regular feedback and performance reviews.
You will manage the teams that cover Customer Support, Raw Stylist and Customer Service Operations teams.
Working closely with our Customer Experience and Digital Development teams, you will use your specialist knowledge to identify risks & opportunities and build strategies to improve the overall customer experience through technology.
Your tasks & responsibilities:
- Continuous adjustment to our customer service philosophy that is consistent with our brand messages and reflects our goal of customer centricity/intimacy supported by clear SLAs & KPIs.
- Manage our in house and external customer support teams
- Forecast contact & volumes with view to improving channel focus (where customers want to reach and how)
- Own the Customer Services P&L
- Optimize our customer contact strategy including RAW Stylist service
- Monitor social comments via Sprinklr
- You’ll have proven experience in digital customer services, ideally from a fashion or similar retailer
- Feedback consumer pain points and opportunities to our CRO (Conversion Optimization) team as well as our digital teams.
- Drive customer LTV through increased personalization and improved CX
- Build program to increase NPS scores.
- Be the ‘subject matter expert’ for customer services internally and share the right insight and reporting with all key stakeholders (including operations, digital trading teams, brand, social and product teams)
- Implement the changes required from our “NPS Survey” program to improve our responses.
- Own Bazaarvoice and Trust Pilot relationship, strategy and execution to deliver on 5-year plan
- Your teams will cover post purchase operations to ensure services are available and orders are being fulfilled in a timely manner and will solutionize the logistic changes and improvements needed to hit our customer promise.
- You will lead the team to locate and eliminate root cause barriers to accuracy, productivity and quality
- You will lead them to ideating and implementing new processes to prevent issues and improve operations
- They will aid you to forecasting and projecting services inventory levels, submitting recommendations to minimize impact and assisting in CS Forecast planning (outsourced contact center)
Here's what you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree and 5-10 years’ experience
- Natural ability to communicate well with stakeholders at different levels
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proven people management skills
- Professional, pro-active and positive ‘’can-do’’ attitude
- Apparel (denim)/fashion product knowledge is an advantage
- Industry: preferably Denim/Fashion/Footwear or Luxury Goods; Beauty & Cosmetics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, both oral and written
- Excellent in using MS Word, Excel and Outlook
What does G-Star bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget; a healthy lunch, and last but not least, a discount on a new bicycle.
What will happen next:
- We will thoroughly review your CV.
- We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
- When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will get in touch and see if it’s a good fit, then we’ll plan our first interview.
- Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview.
- Having an agile mindset is very important at G-Star, therefore we ask you to participate in an (online) Learning Agility Assessment.
- When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck!