Here’s what we’ll do together:
Are you passionate about HR and denim? We are looking for an experienced and eager HR Business Partner to join the team.
Just imagine –
As our new HR Business Partner, you’ll be in charge of the full employee-cycle at G-Star’s Global HQ.
You are our organization’s key driver for HR functional excellence and process improvement. That means coaching our management and employees on topics from onboarding to exit, from job evaluation to talent management. Also, you are an expert on managing absenteeism. And you always keep seeing the bigger picture by driving the development of HR within the organization.
You’re already a solid HR Business Partner who’s used to the playing field of a rapidly changing (fashion) retail environment and the dynamics and challenges that brings to your daily responsibilities. With and without asking you support your business partners to help them achieve business goals by advising on the right approach from an HR perspective while you initiate ideas to improve employee engagement.
Also you are an important sparring partner within the HR team as you work closely with our HR manager, Recruitment, Payroll and HR Officers.
What you bring to the table:
• Building strong (HR) partnerships comes naturally to you
• With your strategic and analytical skills you’re able to balance the interests of your stakeholders and to interface at all levels of our organization
• Extensive knowledge of Dutch (and preferably international) labor law
• Add a Master/Bachelor and 5+ years of relevant experience as a HR Business Partner in an international corporate environment and you’ve got our full attention.
• Are you also a self starter, proactive and result-oriented?
Finally, do you have a strong personality and excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget so generous that we challenge you to spend it all; a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch and even discounts in various fitness clubs and last but not least, a discount on a new bicycle.
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV.
• We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
• Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck.