Here’s what we’ll do together:
Is your passion for denim, HR Information Systems and analytics as high as ours? As HRIS Analyst you work from our global HQ in Amsterdam and will be responsible for everything that is related to HRIS and HR reporting.
Just imagine –
As our new HRIS Analyst you are the first point of contact for the HR Information Systems and provide and deduce logic for analytical reports to support organizational needs as well as strategic, decision-making analysis.
Next to managing the HR Information Systems and organization structure, you are a business partner to both internal stakeholders and external parties. Providing reports, charts and analysis where needed, makes you a much valued part of the HR team. In this position you work closely with the C&B Analyst, Benefits Specialist, HR Business Partners and Finance colleagues.
- Responsible for HRIS: First point of contact for HRIS (personnel information system including performance management module, holiday accrual system, working hours registration system, recruitment system); you manage upgrades, enhancements, testing, validation and overall performance of the HR systems; analyze software releases to assess impact of new features. This also includes System configuration, position management, security profiles, user access, and Systems integration.
- Support local HR teams worldwide when it comes to all issues concerning HRIS
- HR Control: Define and maintain organization structure, guarantee the structure is always up to date, real time monitoring; Provide input to Business Control in regards to employee costs; Support internal and external audits
- Analytics: Provide and deduce logic for analytical reports to support organizational needs as well as strategic, decision-making analysis; Submit Statistics for CBS; Periodically reporting concerning HR data for management, works council etc.
What you bring to the table:
• You’re truly motivated by a diverse workday, and have experience in international HR.
• You have a Bachelor/Master’s degree and at least 3 years’ experience of working in HR IT / Compensation & benefits, and working on HRIS on a global scale.
• Stakeholder management comes naturally to you
• You are proactive, highly collaborative and respond positively to change and new ideas. You tackle matters outside of your area of expertise with curiosity and eagerness, and you’re motivated to invest in a modern legal department.
• You have knowledge of statistical analysis and you’re interested in truly delivering business value.
• Are you also detail-oriented, organised, and used to working in a fast-paced and complex environment? We’re heart-eyed.
Finally, do you have an international mindset and excellent verbal and written communication skills in English? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget; a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch, discounts in various fitness clubs and last but not least, a discount on a new bicycle.
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV.
• We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
• Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck.