Here’s what we’ll do together:
Is your passion for denim and HR as high as ours? In this role you will be the go-to person for all compensation & benefits issues, such as insurance and pension matters. Next to this you are the expert when it comes to Global Mobility issues.
Just imagine –
As our HR Officer C&B, you’re responsible for the internal processes and you will provide global administrative support when it comes to all issues regarding Benefits and global assignments, for all regions of G-Star RAW.
• Assist in Benefits activities in alignment with corporate standards, local regulations and global company Strategy.
• Administering the organization’s benefits programs regarding pension, insurances (in close cooperation with payroll), and assignments for G-Star regions ensuring accuracy and timeliness of the information provided.
• Handling the administrative side of G-Star Raw job grading framework, serving as a basis for maintaining internal equity and external competitiveness.
• Supporting the processing of Compensation & Benefits programs such as annual salary review and variable compensation for the different regions.
• Provide administrative support for international Mobility activities, requesting visas, 30% ruling, international assignments including setting up assignment packages etc.
• Liaise with external field-related service providers.
• Participate in various Compensation & Benefits projects.
What you bring to the table:
• You have a relevant Bachelor/Master in HR, Economics, Business Administration or other job-related areas and at least 2 years of experience in in the HR field, preferably in Payroll or Compensation & Benefits matters
• You’ve worked in an international environment before and are used to working on a global scale
• Confidential data is handled by you with great care, you’re a trustworthy person
• You excel at working with Excel
• You have strong numeracy and analytical skills, and handle information with great accuracy
• Are you also open-minded, eager to learn and service-oriented? We’re heart-eyed.
Finally, do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget; a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch and even discounts in various fitness clubs and last but not least, a discount on a new bicycle.
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV.
• We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
• Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck.