Almost 40% of the interns get a job at G-Star. You can be part of this great intern community. At G-Star, you will get the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment that is leading in denim innovation and sustainability.
We are now recruiting for the semester July, 2020 for our Atelier/Studio.
Here’s what we’ll do together:
G-Star has an in-house Atelier/Studio, which operates as a creative laboratory for the complete G-Star collection. It also is the starting point of all new unique G-Star fits sold in stores worldwide. The Atelier provides patterns for all product categories.
Just imagine –
As our Atelier Intern you will assist the team by helping with atelier tasks, like; cutting, pre-iron fabrics, sewing toiles and mock-ups, but also help the pattern specialists in Gerber.
What you bring to the table:
• Sewing skills and knowledge of industrial sewing machines is a must
• Worked with a Cad Cam system
• know how to make patterns is a must
• Being eager and willing to learn is a must
• Knowledge of Denim is a pre
• Strong attention to detail
• Being positive minded and able to work in a team
• Flexible & Supportive
• Sewing Mock-ups, Toiles and Proto’s
• Prepare what needs to be sewn by having the patterns cut and fabrics preshrunk
• Attach labels, buttons, Measure samples, Measure patterns.
• Add seam allowance to patterns
• Support any other tasks for both pattern and sewing in Atelier
Finally, do you have a strong personality and excellent verbal and written communication skills in English? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a decent compensation for your internship, working at G-Star brings so many perks and exciting opportunities, we don’t know where to begin… how about an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation … and a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch so you can keep up the greatness!
Found your dream internship?
• We will grab our magnifying glass and will thoroughly check your CV. So please make our work easier by applying in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a quick chat and make sure that there are no blurred lines -yes, that is a Pharrell reference- and will plan our first interview.
• While you enjoy a fresh ginger/mint tea or a soy latte at our beautiful HQ we subject you to tear-jerking questions of life.
• Because we’re very curious how you survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real life business case in a follow-up interview.
• When we’re both ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed in our phone chat and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store.