Denim. It’s our passion. It’s in our blood.
But we are not just another denim brand.
At G-Star, we are obsessed with denim. Together we push to invent, explore and take craftsmanship to another level. Down to the smallest detail and with a strong belief that there is no limit to what denim can do.
To achieve this, we are always looking for hardcore thinkers and do-ers , who want to join us in creating the future of premium and purposeful denim.
Are you up for the challenge?
Are you the perfect fit for our team?
Are you a bit of a rebellious spirit?
Then we would love to hear from you!
NOTE: You need to have work authorization/study permit in The Netherlands – no immigration support is available for internships
Here’s what we’ll do together:
As our Intern Customer Service content writer, you will be supporting the world’s most iconic denim brand by arming G-Star customers with the knowledge they need to get the most out of their G-Star customer service experience. You will be part of a flexible and talented team players. The ideal team member would be also someone who understands social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and TikTok).
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Work with members of the Consumer Services team to edit and update content on G-Star website and App (FAQs, how to articles)
- Research, create and edit content for a variety of digital platforms aimed at both internal and external audiences
- Turn complex information into easy-to-understand content so that the intended audience can relate quickly (For customers and internal teams)
- Manage existing content, including making timely updates and archiving what's no longer needed
- Respond to internal and external feedback on content, including making updates to existing, or creating new, content when appropriate
- Create/update training and internal knowledge articles
- Manage content projects from beginning to end
- Assist with community management by monitoring online customer service conversations
- Set up and own feedback program intended to collect feedback from G-Star CS team and create action plan
What you bring to the table:
- You are passionate about digital storytelling across customer services
- You are passionate about engaging with others and facilitating connections between others
- You enjoy brainstorming and collaboration
- Excellent writing technique using different styles and tones
- Flawless spelling and grammar uses
- Must be confident in researching various topics and utilizing reputable sources
- The ability to take complex scenarios, processes and present them to broad external and internal audiences in simple term
- Preferably pursuing an education in English Literature, Communication, Marketing, Journalism or related fields.
- You are available for a period of 6 months around January/February, 2023
- During the time of your internship you are enrolled at a Dutch university or college.
- If you are a non-EU student you are in possession of a mandatory internship assignment from your university or college.
- You are already living in the Netherlands and (you are prepared to) have a Dutch health insurance and willing to sponsor your own daily travel costs.
What G-Star brings to the table:
Next to a compensation of €600 for your internship, working at G-Star brings so many perks and exciting opportunities, we don’t know where to begin… How about an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to inspire; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation and a clothing budget of €400 to buy the latest G-Star items! To keep up the greatness we also offer you a healthy, fresh, and delicious lunch in our HQ in Amsterdam.
What will happen next:
- Use the apply button below to submit your application.
- We will thoroughly review your application
- We have an international community at G Star, so please apply in English.
- When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will contact you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
- When we’re ready to commit to each other, we will congratulate you on your brand new internship and discuss the next steps.
We look forward to see you on the onboarding day!