G-Star strives to be the most hardcore denim brand in the world.
To achieve this, we are looking for hardcore thinkers and do-ers, who dare to create the future of premium and purposeful denim with us.
We are looking for people with big dreams, while keeping their feet on the ground. Those who are not afraid to push the limits, because we believe there are no limits in what denim can do.
Are you up for the challenge?
Are you the perfect fit for our team?
Are you a bit of a rebellious spirit?
Then we would love to hear from you!
Here’s what we’ll do together:
Is your passion for denim as high as ours? Do you have affinity with e-commerce? In this internship, you will learn all the ins and outs of content management with our CMS system.
Just imagine –
As our new Intern E-commerce Content Manager, you will be part of the Content team. The Content team maintains everything that is content related on g-star.com.
You will mainly focus on:
- Preparing and planning campaign banners in our CMS system
- Ad-hoc content changes
- Maintaining contact with our translation agency
- Making sure that we are showing the correct / up to date content on our website
- Following the corporate standards and guidelines.
What you bring to the table:
• Eye for details
• Hands-on and pro-active
• Content management experience and knowledge of HTML is a plus
• Preferably speaking Dutch
• During the time of your internship you are enrolled at a university or college
• If you are a non-EU student you are in possession of a mandatory internship assignment from your university or college
• You are already living in the Netherlands and (you are prepared to) have a Dutch health insurance
• You are able and willing to sponsor your own daily travel costs
• You are responsible for your own housing
• Fashion? You live and breathe it.
• You are doing a Bachelor/Master in Marketing / Communication, you’ve got our full attention.
Finally, are you well organized and not scared of technical challenges? Do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive compensation for your internship, working at G-Star brings a lot of perks and exciting opportunities… how about an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to inspire; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation … and a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch so you can keep up the greatness!
Found your dream internship?
- We will thoroughly review your application.
- We have an international community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
- When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
- When we’re ready to commit to each other, we will congratulate you on your brand new internship and discuss the next steps. We look forward to see you on the onboarding day!